Part (11)

(Time skip)

Taehyung has been out for a week and he has been getting worse everyday.

Today Jin finally told Jungkook the whole truth, with namjoon backing him up.

Jungkook finally knew why Taehyung rejected him. And to say he was heartbroken would be an understatement.

He couldn't believe Taehyung had to go through all of that just so he could protect jungkook.

And jungkook had despised the older for so long for what he did to him. He ignored for so long when it wasn't even his fault.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung wouldn't get any better unless the find a cure for him. And the only way to do that is by going to his home town.

He was going to go and face the alpha of his pack more specifically Taehyungs father.

He was going to go take revenge for his mate...even if that meant he had to walk into an obvious death trap.

"I'm going...with or without you guys". Jungkook started making his way to the car.

"Jungkook you can't be serious about going...you'll die". Jimin Argued trying to stop Jungkook from leaving.

"I'm serious...Jimin he's going to die...I can't let him die not when I finally know the truth". Jungkook replied opening the car door only to have Jimin hop into the car.

"If you're going...then I'm going with you". He stated putting on his seat belt.

"I'm coming too". Jin noted making his way to the car, namjoon following close behind.

"I'm coming too then...I'm not going to let you guys walk into that death trap alone". Namjoon added putting his hands on his mates shoulder.

"But who's going to stay with Taehyung?". Jungkook asked looking at his friends.

"Not me...I'm not letting my mate go there alone". Yoongi added coming out of the house.

Everyone was confused...what did he mean by mate? For all they knew Yoongi hasn't found his mate.

Well there was only one person that could be his mate...they all turned to Jimin who was blushing hard.

"We said we weren't going to tell them yet..." Jimin muttered hiding his face in his hands.

"Well...now they know". Yoongi states sitting in the car next to his boyfriend well mate.

"YOU FOUND YOUR MATE AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME". Jungkook exclaimed. He couldn't believe Jimin didn't tell him.

He knew that Jimin has had a crush on Yoongi for like as long as he can remember.

He was happy for the two...they really deserved each other. They did make each other happy after all.

"Sorry". Jimin smiled scratching the back of his head.

"We'll talk about this later...for now we need to know who's gonna stay with Tae". Jin interrupted.

"I think I might know just the right person for this job". Namjoon notes taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Who do you have in mind?". The others asked waiting for an answer.

"Just trust me". He assured tapping in a number...the phone started ringing.

~

"So you basically want me to babysit my future alpha? Sure why not". Hoseok answered.

He was one of Taehyungs trusted friends. And he was also one of the packs guards yet he didn't really follow the rules.

"Okay then I'll send you the location of the lake house". Namjoon said his goodbyes before ending the call.

"Well...lets go". He stated before starting the car...it was going to be a long ride.

All jungkook was thinking about was Taehyung...he couldn't take his mind off of his mate.

He was on the verge of death and if jungkook didn't do anything about it soon he will be dead.

He couldn't have his mate dying...he wouldn't be able to take another death...not after his mothers.

He hated the fact that Taehyung got hurt while trying to protect him...he was afraid he would end up dead.

Just like his mother who died trying to protect him...he hardly got over her death.

If Taehyung dies he will break...he'll never be able to recover from that.

(TIME SKIP)

(Taehyungs POV)

I hardly opened my eyes having the worst headache ever....getting poisoned sucked.

Luckily I've been working on making myself immune to poison of all types. And those years of training had finally payed off.

I turned around only to be shocked by Hoseok sitting on the chair right next to the bed.

"What are you doing here?". I asked sincerely confused as to why Hoseok was here.

"Apparently I'm babysitting you". Hoseok stated giving me a glass of water which I thanked him for.

That's when I noticed that the lake house was quite...too quite to my liking.

"Where is everyone?" I asked Hoseok who got nervous as soon as he heard my question.

"I...don't know". It was very obvious that he was lying. And the fact that he was lying meant something was wrong. And that only got me more worried.

I kept on asking him and he kept on lying and making up excuses until I finally pressed the right button.

"They went back to the pack house". As soon as I heard him say that I rushed out of the bed making my way outside.

I can't believe they went to the pack house without me knowing....well I was passed out but that's not the point.

I was still facing the side effects of the poison but I could still shift to my wolf form and run to the pack house.

I need to get there right now....they are all in a lot more danger than they think.

(Somewhere else)

(3rd POV)

"Well we'll...look who finally decided to show up". The alpha smirked looking at the boy infront of him.

"You are going to regret you ever met me". Jungkook growled before his eyes shifted to their wolf color.

"Bring it own". The alpha spat shifting his eyes to their red shade.

(To be continued)
______________________________