You're mine⚠️

Requested

——
Jughead pov

"I'm going to work" betty yells from the front door. "Wait a second!" I yell. I run from our bedroom to her and take a look at her." I want to see you first before all those men do!" I say still looking at her. She steps closer and kisses me full on the lips. "Those men can't get that jug" she smirks after our passionate kiss. "I know but you grind on then when they pay for a lap dance." I say jealous. "Babe you know that is my job" she says laying her hands on my cheeks to comfort.

"Yeah okay but tell me then where you work?!" I ask. "You know what i do but if you would know where you would be there all the time and watch me with those men so no jug!" She says. She kisses me on the cheek and leaves out the door.

I run to the garage because my motorcycle is there and her car is outside. I follow her from behind with a good distance between us. She goes left and i wait a second and then follow and this on and on until we are at the centrum of our city. She stops at this club called:" Sexy." What an original name i think.

I park my motorcycle somewhere in a Parking lot nearby and walk to the club. Next to it was a burger diner so i first got something to eat because her shift only starts in twenty minutes and it is for two hours then.

After an hour i walk in, confident ass f*ck. I walk in the club and see my girl at the pole. She didn't see me yet. I ask a drink and sit down. Betty sees me and smirks but just continues dancing the pole.

Another girl comes to me trying to earn money but i refuse. Then Veronica comes to me and says:" jughead what are you doing here?" She kisses me on the cheek and i smile to her. "I wanted to see my girls workplace." I smirk to her.

"Yeah after she said a thousand times that you couldn't" veronica smirks back. She is the best friend of Betty and they work together. Veronica also owns this place and betty is the co-owner with 1/4 of this place. "Veronica can i book a private room with the one on stage?" I smirk. She nods and looks at her phone:" room three is available. You go there and she will meet you there in twenty" she says. Betty is to busy to see me. I walk to the rooms and get in room three. I plan on playing with my girl. Letting her beg, that she knows who is in charge.

Normally in a private room the men has to keep there hands at home at the girls play, but not touching any intimate places. They aren't hookers.

I sit on the couch and wait for my girl.

She walks in and looks mad.

"Hi babe" i say.
She locks the door

Betty pov

"Hi babe" he says.
I lock the door and lean against it. "What are you doing here?" I ask serious.
"I wanted to see this place!" He says looking around in the room. "And you own 1/4 off it and we are married so we share things" he says. I roll my eyes and sit on the couch next to him.

"Jug i never want you to be jealous okay? You aren't right?" I ask stroking my hand on his cheek. "No i ain't but i want to know where you work. Because if something happens i want to help. Because you are my wife Jones!" He says laying his hands on my leg.

"Okay but.." i start.
"No i ain't going to be here everynight. I promise " he says and he kisses my cheek.

"So why are you hiring a room juggie" i say flirting. "Because i really badly wanted to pay to see my girl in an sexy outfit." He says smirking. He looks up and down my body. "Okay bye then? You saw it right?" I smirk at him standing up.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back:" own no babygirl, i need to show you who is in charge here." He smirks. He pushes me on the couch and stands up. He starts to kiss me passionately. I push him away and say:" wait!" I stand up and go to the hidden camera in the room and cover it with my bra. I walk back and lay on the couch. "Now you can continue!" I say.

He smirks at me and kisses me soft. His lips on mine, best feeling ever. Then his right hand goes down. I let his lips go when he strokes his hand over my pussy that is still covered in my panties. "Owww juggg" i say moaning. He looks at me observing what he is capable of. He goes faster and faster and i grab the couch hard. "I am almost" i start but as soon he heats that he stops.

I look him in the eyes. Mine finally open again. "What was that?" I ask mad. But without saying a thing he smirks and starts again. He rubs and rubs. "Yess come on juggg" i say trying to get him to go faster in that lastmoment until joy. But he let's again. "What is this game" i say mad again. He picks me up and sets me on his lap. Without saying a word. He kisses my soft spot and sucks a little. I moan and then his right hand go in my panties. I fingers me, fast and hard. But when he feels me getting close he stops again.

"Juggggg" i whine. "Yes hon" he answers. "Just let me cum" i whine again. "Ow my little baby." He says kissing my soft spot again. Getting me more horny then i was. He gets back at it he goes in my red panties and now rubs my clit faster then ever. I moan and moan. I think whole the block could hear.

"Okay babe who is the boss? Who is the only one that can make you feel this good? Who is the one that can touch this body?" He says serious. He goes faster and faster, i feel like going to heaven. "You jugg, only youu" i say and moan at the same time. "Let me cummm pleaseee" i moan. He doesn't stop i am happy. He rolls us over and goes faster and faster. "Owww yeshhhh juggggg" i scream. I start to cum itfeels like the best thing ever.

"Jug why do you look so suprised?
What happened" i ask seeing him with eyes widen staring at me. I feel not insecure around him but i ask myself if i did something wrong.

He kisses me hard and says:"i am soooo proud of us!"

"What ?" I ask still confused.

"You squirted baby. You did so good and i caused it yeahhhh" he says jumping around like a little kid.
I stood up and kissed him passionately.

"Ow my juggie" i smile.