ii

john walked around the small house that once smelled of innocence and purity but now smelled of sin and alcohol.

he lit his cigarette and sat down on the nearest chair, a pretty enough girl soon made their way to the helpless boy.

"hi! my name's lynn!" the girl put her hand out for the uninterested john lennon to shake.

"i'm john, lovely" he winked - pretending to be enjoying he the conversation.

he was completely out of it - only muttering ever so quiet replies to the unbelievably boring girl.

"...and so like i said 'no paul i'm not gonna give you a gammie right now!' crazy, right?"

"mhm" john nodded.

"...he was soo demanding! you'd ought to drop him from your friend group"

"no, no will do hun"

"let me kiss you" lynn said.

"you're drunk" john said.

"so are you" the girl giggled uncontrollably.

then a girl walked in, a tall handsome man - maybe 19/20 joining her.

her once dyed hair had faded at the top so she had a beautiful ombré colour on her hair.
it had grew quite a bit too, last time he saw her it was at her shoulders - it now brushed the middle of her back.

her skin was clearer too, her subtle makeup was flawless and her legs were magnificent - infact, her whole body was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, the gorgeous green dress she was wearing fitted her in all the right places.

"excuse me" john said, standing up and pushing lynch or whatever her name was off of him.

he stumbled outside into the front garden.

tears stung his eyes.
he sniffled a little and lit a new cigarette.

he shuffled uncomfortably for a few seconds, she was here.
and she was happy.