46 - Enjoying your birthday?

Janvi pov

After having dinner we both went into the house and slumbered in each other's arms with a smile on. Especially me. I will never forget that day in my entire life. It's like I am born yesterday. I felt like I am a new baby who smiles a lot seeing her mother's love all to herself. Adi likes my mother who propels me happy with even his simple gestures.

I never want to leave this place it's free from those machine worlds. But we have no other way other than that.

Today early morning we both get back to our home. I went to the kitchen to cook for us. His being with Mila in this very same kitchen came to my mind not to mention his mockeries about me. An idea came to my mind.

I made a smile dish and kept it in the oven when my husband came to the kitchen putting his mobile in his pocket with a broad smile on. The white again hugged his arms and chest tight and the black sweat pants he wore are making me drool over him again. Smile all you want hubby, I will make you beg with your apologies now.

Wait. Why is he wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt?

"Don't you go to the office?"

"How can I go out on my wife's birthday?"

"I am flattered"

He laughed with me.

"Who wouldn't, that too with me," he said raising his collar.

"Yeah, yeah" I mocked him.

"So you will flatter anyone?"

"Yes, with my charms," he said proudly.

"Then I want you to flatter me"

"Just tell me a word I will bring it to you within a minute"

"Are you sure?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Janvi don't plan something worse" now he is afraid.

"Why Adi, you can do anything within a minute. So I am sure you can flatter me with your charms and talents"

I am not in a mode to leave you Adith Dev.

He thought for a while and agreed.

"Okay I will do it"

"Okay, then bring me a coffee"

His eyes widen in shock, "what?"

"You heart it right Mr. Dev"

"No problem, I know it, and making coffee is very easy and I am sure you will never have any other coffee other than me", he said and walked to the coffee maker.

Playing clever?

"Adi I want it to be made by your hands"

I looked at me intently, "what?" I asked.

He murmured, "she is up to something today"

I hide my smile hearing him.

He opened the cupboards to search for something, "where is it?"

"What is that it "

"Coffee powder"

"It's your task Dev. Search it"

"You are so mean Jaan" he scolded me and started to dig through again. After a fine five minutes, he found it.

Don't even know where the ingredients are present, he is challenging to flatter me.

"I am feeling sleepy Adi, when are you going to bring my coffee?" I asked in a boring complexion.

"Few minutes Jaan," he said and came with a cup.