~ Chapter 4 ~

TW: (safe)

It had been like a week and everything is still the same... Nothing had changed...
The only thing I can admit that changed is my health. From shit, it became shitier. I can't run properly and I walk like I had been shot in the leg. It's one of those days.
I'm lying on my bed and I really don't know how I am even gonna go to class. Yesterday I was so tired that I fell asleep with my clothes on, good thing I don't have to change. God I'm disgusting
Yukio is getting ready and I'm laying on the bed.
'' Rin get up you're going to be late for class....again '' again as he said '' Yeah, I'm just a bit sleepy.. ''
'' Rin when I came from my mission yesterday you were sleeping ''
'' uh.....perhaps ''
Yukio opened the door and left it wide open so I can go out too. But I'm still lying there. I tried to stand and everything seems to become blurry. I try to hold myself by the wall. I got out of the dorm and saw Yukio still walking to the exit.
'' Yukio!.... '' I tried to talk but words couldn't come out of my mouth.
Everything became dark as I fell to the floor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was too short I know. There is something I wanted to do so, I'm going to announce it in the next chapter update.
Thank you for your support ya all.. see ya next time!