I can find them..

[Episode 7: The Bathtub]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THE FOUR KIDS were all in Mike's basement. M/n and Dustin were on the couch while Mike took El to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

They were taking a pretty long time so Dustin and M/n messed around with things around the room. M/n grabbed a comic and flipped through the pages. Dustin grabbing every toy on display Mike had before setting them down.

They both stopped when they heard static from the supercomm.

A voice

They gave confused glances to one another and slowly walked up to it. They heard a familiar voice coming from it. "Mike?? Dustin!!? M/n-- God anyone!!" The voice frantically called out.

"They know! Get eleven out of there!! Do you copy??!"

M/n's heart dropped, his eyes widened. Dustin was still confused.

M/n quickly ran to the bathroom door. "Guys! Sorry to ruin your moment, but it's Lucas." M/n panted.

The four stood in front of radio as the voice continued to shout. "Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin asked. "Yeah..?" Mike answered.

"Well what if he found it?" M/n added.

Dustin handed Mike the radio as he held it up to his face. "What's he saying.?" "I don't know he's way out of range." Dustin shrugged.

"Lucas, if you hear us slow down. We can't understand you." Mike spoke into it. On the other side, Lucas felt a rush of relief wash over him. "Yes! I copy! Do you? They know about Eleven! Get out of there, they know about Eleven!"

"The bad men are coming.. all of them! Do you hear me!!? The bad men are coming!!"

Mike furrowed his eyebrows as Lucas shouts. "Mad Hen.. does that mean anything to you like a code or something?" Dustin faced Mike.

Mike shook his head and processed what he heard. Bad men. "Bad men.. Bad men!" Mike shouted into his face, realizing what Lucas meant.

"Stay here!" Mike and Dustin rushed upstairs leaving El and M/n.

"El do you have everything you need?" The girl slowly nodded. M/n nodded while he grabbed his jacket. He waited until Dustin and Mike rushed down the stairs.

They all got their bikes and pushed them up the small hill. They stopped to get on their bikes, then they faced to their right. They saw about ten men dressed in dark blue zip up outfits and one man that stood out. He had white hair and a black suit.