A riddle maybe?

"I'm going outside mom!" says Mikey "Be careful Monkey" says Mikey mom. Mikey goes outside in the garden sits down under the tree his favorite spot to sit then reads his book.
- a few minutes later-
Mikey continues reading his book.*SMACK* Something fell out of the tree and it hit Miley's head! "AHH OW what was that?!" Mikey said. Mikey looks down on the ground then sees a key. "A key? Why was there a key on the tree?!" Mikey says. There's something on the key.Mikey pick up the key then reads it "Sometimes in life is better to be forgotten?" Mikeys confused."Is a riddle?" Mikeys ask himself. "Hmmm I think it's talking about the temple maybe?" Mikey says to himself. Mikey goes back inside the house not saying anything about what happened outside to his mom. "How's was the book hun?" Mikeys mom asked him " Oh uh good" Mikey said trying to hurry into his room. "Hmm the temple?" Mikey says to himself.

-time skip to night time-

Mikey packed a few stuff into his bag. He rights a letter before he leaves to his mom the puts it on his bed."Show time" Mikey says quietly while sneaking out of his window. Mikey run far away from his home. -In Mikeys head- This is bad...why I'm i doing this?! Mikey stops sits down and rest for a while.