Part Three

Marinette took Adrien hand, she smiled, and Blushed. Adrien smiled too, he enjoyed watching her smile like this. Wow her smile is so pretty! He thought to himself.
The four friends walked into the dance. All their classmates were there, in favt schools all over attened, this turned out better then anyone could have hoped for.
Marinette told her friends she will be back, she had to use the rest room, she went into the bathroom and locked it after making sure no one was there.
"Tikki?" Marinette called her little friend. Tikki flew out "Yes, Marinette?"
"Spots on!" Marinette whispered and a red and pink light engulfed her, in her and there stood Ladybug. She walked to the window and opened it, and left, she circled around and went to the entrance and was unware her partner landed next to her.
"Evening M'lady" her partner smiled. "Nice seeing you here Bugaboo"
Marinette rolled her eyes "Hi Chaton, ready?" Ladybug asked her partner. "As I will ever be M'lady " Chat replied gently, he held out his hand and she took his arm, they walked into the Dance, they were greeted by a lot of people, the mayor, Chloe, and even Gabriel Agreste himself.
Ladybug was asked to dance by Kim, and other classmates. Eventually Alya came over "Excuse me Ladybug, can I get a small interview."
"Sure, Alya right? Be happy too" Ladybug smiled "Would you like one with Chat Noir too?"
Alya was beaming, normally you won't get double interviews.
Alya nodded and Ladybug texted Chat Noir, within a few minutes was with was by her side.
Alya was giddy with excitement.
Chat grinned as he watched his lady talk to the reporter, when he heard a giggle, he was snapped of his own thoughts that giggle, sounds familiar, I have heard it before. Chat stared at Ladybug and Alya grinned "So have you ever thought of kissing Chat under the Mistletoe?" Ladybug eyes went wide, a light pink blush dusted her face.
Alya pointed up, they were standing under a mistletoe. Chat Noir smiled "It's alright M'lady, you don't have too" ladybug stared at Chat for a minute, Chat smiled again, turned and walked away out the door, unaware that Ladybug was right behind him.
"Chat!" She yelled for him, he turned, "Yes Bugaboo?"
"Chat I.." ladybug couldn't begin to say how much she wanted to Kiss him.

As the snow fell outside where they were, Chat came over and pulled ladybug close, she closed her eyes as he leaned closer, assuming it would be a kiss on the lips, Ladybug waiting anxiously. Chat Whispered "I love you M'lady Merry Christmas"

he kissed her cheek and left a tingling feeling on it

he kissed her cheek and left a tingling feeling on it. Ladybug opened her eyes and noticed Chat had disappeared and whispered "I love you to my kitty" Ladybug went back in through the bathroom window not realizing a pair glowing eyes watched her.
After a few minutes and feeding Tikki Marinette went back out to the dance. She spotted Chat Noir still here. She smiled and went to go talk to Alya. Her & Nino were talking about the Heroes and Alya's interview with them.
Marinette felt a tap on her shoulders. She turned and looked up a bit to meet glowing green eyes.
"Evening Princess, what a surprise to see you here this evening, this knight was wondering if you would dance with mew?"
Marinette rolled her eyes but smiled.
"Sure Chat"
She took his hand and they both walked to the dance floor, it was sweet and soon they were doing the waltz.
It seemed the world stood still as they danced. As the music stopped so did they.
Out of the corner of Chat Noir saw Lila Rossi headed towards them. He remembered in class the lie she told about them being together.
Chat Noir shook his head and pulled Marinette closer. They heard laughter from nearby and they looked seeing Alya pointing above them.
"You don't have to Purrincess" Chat told her.
Marinette giggled and went on her toes and Kissed Chat.

It was a quick kiss and they both pulled away, looking a bit red

Alya was in full laughter and Awe as she saw her best friend kiss Chat Noir,
Chat smiled "That was lovly" and he bowed.
"Until next time Princess" He winked at her. Marinette couldnt hold back the giggles. "Merry Christmas Chat Noir"
Chat Noir smiled again "Merry Christmas Mari" and he left.
Alya nugged her best friend "You okay Girl?"
Marinette snapped of whatever thought she had, ya. Let's go....

_______________________
A/N: Sorry for the delay.