𝑅𝐸𝒟 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸

𝑅𝐸𝒟 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸

Red goes with everything and red goes with nothing.
—Chloe Thurlow, Katie in Love

𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯

𝕶𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝕶𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖆𝖓

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝕶𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝕶𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖆𝖓

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕬𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖔𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖐

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕬𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖔𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖐

𝒲𝐼𝒦𝐼𝒫𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒜

Kylie Kristen Kardashian (born August 10, 1997) is an American media personality, socialite, businesswoman, and model. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.

Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece and Denmark (Greek: Κωνσταντίνος Αλέξιος; born 29 October 1998) is a member of the Greek royal family, the eldest son and second child of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece. He is second in line of succession, after his father, to the former throne of Greece. His paternal grandparents are Constantine II and Anne-Marie of Denmark, who were the last King and Queen of the Hellenes.

The Kardashian family (Kardashian (/kɑːrˈdæʃiən/; Armenian: Քարտաշյան [kʰɑɾdɑˈʃjɑn]) is an Armenian surname (from քարտաշ kʿartaš, meaning "stone carver") is a American family with a reality television series that airs on the E! cable network called, Keeping Up with the Kardashians (often abbreviated KUWTK).
The Kardashian sisters began appearing in the media spotlight more often in the early 2000s and since have became household names and have even been called America's royal family.

The Greek royal family (Greek: Ελληνική Βασιλική Οικογένεια) is a branch of the House of Glücksburg that reigned in Greece from 1863 to 1924 and again from 1935 to 1973. Its first monarch was George I, the second son of King Christian IX of Denmark. He and his successors styled themselves "Kings of the Hellenes".

𝐸𝒫𝐼𝒢𝑅𝒜𝒫𝐻

Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it's on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you've got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration.

𝒫𝐿𝒜𝒴𝐿𝐼𝒮𝒯

•The Bitterlove•
Ardhito Pramono

•Tusa•
KAROL G, Nicki Minaj

•Secret Love Song•
Little Mix, Jason Derulo

•Red Love•
Pia Mia

•Without Me•
Halsey

•Red•
Taylor Swift

•Die For Me•
Post Malone, Future, Halsey

•Say You Love Me•
Simply Red

•RPG•
Kehlani, 6LACK

•Mirror•
Ellie Goulding

𝒮𝒰𝑀𝑀𝒜𝑅𝒴

An ambitious businesswoman, Kylie delves into the world of living a hectic life in the celebrity spotlight and now dealing with dating a Prince.

Started: November 14, 2019
Published: November 17, 2019
Completed: December 20, 2021

A Greek Royal Family & Keeping up with the Kardashians Fanfiction