𝓢ţ𝔲Ćᵏ 𝓦𝔦𝐓Ħ Ў𝓸Ữ

Chapter XI | 𝓢ţ𝔲Ćᵏ 𝓦𝔦𝐓Ħ Ў𝓸

𝓐𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓵 2020

6,882,899 likes

6,882,899 likes

kyliekardashian Just you and me alexiosgreece ❤️🔒

View all 12,901 comments

alexiosgreece 🔐❤️

——— £ ———

28,526 likes

28,526 likes

alexiosgreece She's beautiful; she's ours; let's keep it that way. Happy earth day

View all 234 comments

kyliekardashian She's a keeper

——— £ ———

How Kylie Kardashian is spending lockdown

Kylie Kardashian owns a property at Hidden Hills. However, she is spending the lockdown at her mother's Palm Springs vacation home.

The internet sensation is with her mom Kris Kardashian and her partner Corey Gamble. Kylie is also with her boyfriend, Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece.

Recently, The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star reportedly spent the hefty amount on a new home in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles.

The house is a single-storey building and is a huge 15,350 square feet in size, TMZ reports. It has no less than its own home theatre, a bar, a games' room and a gym. It also features a chef's kitchen as well as a full championship-level sports court for basketball.

There are even two guest apartments so Kylie can have anyone come and visit the new abode, which was originally up for $45 million.

——— £ ———

"Kylie, Tino, are you guys hungry?" Kris asked as she knocked on their bedroom door.

"Yes!" Kylie shouted as Tino walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay, well dinner is ready so come out and join us whenever you two are ready." Kris said as she walked away.

"What do you think we're having for dinner?" Tino asked.

"I don't know but I really want avocado toast." Kylie answered as she got off the bed.

"I swear you've been eating avocado toast all day, Kylie." Tino said.

"I just really like eating it." Kylie said as they walked out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen.

"Right anyways my parents called." He said.

"Oh, how are they doing?" She asked.

"They're fine, they just really wish I was with them." He answered.

"Oh." She said.

Kylie grabbed Tino's hand and squeezed it.

"You could always take the private jet to go be with them." She said as the entered the dining room.

"No, I made my decision to be with you during the lockdown and that's how it's staying." He said.

"Nice of you two to join us." Corey said.

They took a seat across from Kris and Corey.

"So I got a call earlier and British Vogue wants you guys on their September issue." Kris said as they started eating.

"Oh, I'm done to do it but Tino, do you want to do it? I know you like being behind the camera more than being in front of it." Kylie said.

"If you want to do it then I'll do it." He said.

Kylie shook her head.

"Is there way you can just have me on the cover and Tino can be the photographer or something?" She asked.

"I'll see what I can do." Kris answered.

"Okay, thanks, I really would like to do it but I want Tino to be comfortable and I love how he takes pictures of me so if I can have the photographer that would be great." She said.

"Plus it would be great work to have a part of his portfolio." Corey said.

"Right." Tino said.

——— £ ———

Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande Debut 'Stuck with U' Video Featuring Celebrity Couples

The duo's music video featured sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner with their partners, Gustav Witzøe and Prince Constantine-Alexis of Greece, Ayesha and Stephen Curry, Gwyneth Paltrow, Chance the Rapper, Lil Dicky, Michael Bublé, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich, as well as Jaden Smith

Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande are starring in a music video with their fans — and their significant others!

On Friday, the singers, both 26, premiered their duet "Stuck with U" and released its accompanying music video (shot on iPhone), which included clips of fans and celebrities practicing social distancing amid the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. (The singers also curated a "prom playlist" for Apple Music, available here.)

The duo's music video featured sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Ayesha and Stephen Curry, Gwyneth Paltrow, Chance the Rapper, Lil Dicky, Michael Bublé, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich, as well as Jaden Smith.

In the sweet video, girls in prom dresses, parents with kids and various fans with pets and loved ones dance around — some holding up thank-you signs for COVID-19 health care workers — as Grande sings, "Got all this time on my hands/Might as well cancel my plans."

Bieber then makes an appearance, singing while arm-in-arm with his wife, Hailey Baldwin, as a mash-up of clips show fans dancing in the singer's Drew House clothing line, as well as couples and families enjoying their time together at home.

The video included a very special cameo — Grande's new boyfriend, Dalton Gomez.