Our Secret Place. (Part 1)

I typed away at my computer putting in the finishing touches on a $100,000 client Portfolio I had to turn in to my supervisor before the day was over, and I was glad I got it done with time to spare. As I sat at my computer I smelled the most seductive strong but gently applied Gucci fragrance breeze by. I looked up and saw it was a man carrying a box. He had on a black suit with red shoes, and a red shirt, but all I saw was the back of him and his bald head as he walked by and into the desk area to my right. I continued to type before pressing send and forwarding the documents to Mr. Walsh, my supervisor.
I took my phone from my purse to check my texts and saw I only had one text and it was from my best bitch Tranara.

Nara🖤: 'Sooo I guess Tyrell was a no but we got a date with Chris and his brother Quell tonight so fuck dat nigga ! '

I rolled my eyes at the message because she knows damn well Chris is ugly to me. She was so convinced she could find me someone to keep my mind off of Khareem but I've been trying to tell the bitch she dont know what I like. Me and her have two totally different tastes in men.

I replied 'Girl ugly Chris?? I hope youre not talking about ugly Chris🙄 ..'

I sat my phone down and went in the bathroom to see if it was that time yet. My period was due any minute now and I wanted to catch it before it caught me. I went into the stall, locked it, and hung my purse on the hook. I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties which were dry and stuck a finger inside my kitty cat. I pulled it out and looked at it. The only difference from before was it was creamier and I'm guessing it was due to that mysterious mans cologne. "Welp" I shrugged and sucked all the juices from my finger. I didn't know if it was just me but I love the way my Pussy tastes . I washed my hands and left the bathroom. When I sat back at my desk I looked at the time in the corner of my laptop and it read 4:26Pm. '5 hurrry uppp' I thought to myself before reading my emails. Aside from the usual ads and sales, there was nothing new since I checked it at 2pm.

I went into the break room to see if there was anything good in there today and I saw a box of Krispie Kreme donuts. I grabbed the freshest Original Glaze in the box and took a big bite. Another pre period symptom of mine; munchies. As I was wiping the Glazed speckles from my face, I turned around and nearly ran into the man with the red shoes. "Ooh sh- im so sorry" I spoke with my mouth full.
"It's okay." He said looking into my eyes before looking me down and then back up again. His dark eyes and bushy eyebrows looking into me his seductive cologne much stronger now. I looked from his Bald Head down to his nose ring down to his big brown lips. From his lips to his gold chain and small medallion, which was of an ankh, down to his well tailored suit with red trimmings to match his red shoes, which were placed what seemed like perfectly under his dress pants. I noticed he was still looking at me when my eyes went back to his. "What?" I said, scrunching my eyebrows and giving him a lil attitude.
"Nothing. Nothing, it's just you got a lil something right here." He said pointing to the corner of his mouth.
"Thanks." I say giggling and walking back to my desk.
Before I could reach the door I heard him say
"What's your name?" But I kept walking acting as if I didn't hear him.

When I got back to my desk I saw my phone was ringing but it quickly stopped after I sat down. I grabbed a napkin and placed my donut on it before picking up my phone. It read:
Nara🖤: 2 new iMessages
Nara🖤: 1 missed Call

I clicked the missed call to call her back since everything on my to do list for today was checked off.
"Hello?" Nara Answered.

"Yeah , wassup." I said.

"Girl You ain't see my messages?"

"Girl no I was in the break room, and
bitchhhhh I got something to tell you." I said sounding geeked, thinking about what just took place.