Chapter 12

"Oh my god, Sunhee! I'm so sorry! God if only I hadn't dragged you with us to the club."

The first person that greeted Sunhee in the morning was none other than Miyeon herself. She practically ran towards Sunhee with a worried look and dramatically flung herself at her, almost spilling her hot cup of coffee all over the poor girl.

"And I wasn't even there to help you, I'm so so sorry!"

"Well I'm fine, so it's ok I guess", Sunhee said and leaned against the countertop, keeping an eye on the omelet she was making.

"Where were you anyway?"

"Outside", Miyeon said a little too fast.

Sunhee furrowed her eyebrows.

"Alone? Isn't that a bit dangerous?"

"I just needed some fresh air. That club is stuffy as hell."

"Well, don't beat yourself up about it. It's not even your fault. Besides, I wanted to go with you, you didn't drag me."

"Still!"

"I'm almost ready. Go to the others so I can serve the breakfast."

"No, I'll help."

The young woman still looked at her with a guilty stare so Sunhee sighed but let Miyeon help, nonetheless.

"How are you feeling?" asked Junmyeon after she finished bringing all the dishes to the table and sat down on her place.

"Better than last night for sure."

"Wait, did something happen?" chimed Yixing with a confused expression.

"It's fine, I didn't get hurt or anything."

Junmyeon raised his eyebrow. Even though she said she was fine he could see right through her.

"Does she feel like she can't be honest with us?" he wondered.

"Well if you say so Sunhee."

"What are your plans for today?"

"Work at the office for me today", replied Yixing.

"I have two meetings, then I have work at home", Junmyeon sighed at the thought of that.

Sunhee looked up from her meal. "Is one with the two guards from yesterday?

"Right, I still have to deal with them. I almost forgot about them." Junmyeon massaged the sides of his head.

"You're not going to hurt them, right?"

Yixing put a hand on Sunhee's shoulder and looked at his boss with slight concern swimming in his eyes. "We shouldn't talk about work so early. It only causes stress."

After finishing the breakfast, Sunhee washed up and finished all the chores she had to do for today. Now she had all the free time of the world.

Sitting on her bed Sunhee's eyes wandered through the room disinterested thinking about what to do. She looked at her hands, her short, natural, clean nails.

"Maybe I should check out the music room. It's been so long since I've played."

The Music room had to be one of the most antique rooms the building had to offer. It looked like it came straight out of a painting with its heavy red curtains and thick carpets that laid over the squeaky-clean parquet.

But what really took away her breath were all of the instruments: beautiful violins, a cello even a harp decorated the room. All of them looked to beautiful and expensive to touch.