↦ fourty one

jimin and jungkook glanced at eachother just before running into the concert, nervous smiles that yet gave a boost of confidence for what was to come.

jimin ran into the concert, a smile ablaze on his lively face, completely opposite of what he looked like at the abrupt end of last concert.
"hello army!" he shouted into the microphone, receiving a screaming reply from tens of thousands of fans.
jimin smiled broadly, his eyes turning into crescent moons that almost blocked his sight.

"army, are you ready?" shouted namjoon, doing the normal introduction, he stole a glance at jimin and jungkook before nodding, "i hope you're prepared for tonight!"
jimin met taehyungs eyes who were mischievously twinkling, he had probably thought of a joke from what namjoon had said.
'no' was all jimin could mouth a taehyung, who was close to screaming it into the microphone.

jimin was definitely prepared for what was going to happen in the concert, he had spent the past few days preparing...

"army, are you glad to have me back?" jungkook yelled, earning a deafening chorus of screams, jimin chuckled a little as jungkook stepped back, jokingly holding his hands over his ears.
"let's go!" hoseok screamed ecstatically, jumping around the stage in excitement.

the members were quickly prepared for dionysus, jimin couldn't keep his eyes off jungkook from how hot the outfit looked on him.
"jimin, wow." jungkook could only breath as he walked over to jimin, looking him head to toe, "you look fucking gorgeous."
jungkook tucked a strand of jimins hair behind his ear before smiling, "let's go!"

jimin ran over to the seat he was supposed to sit on, glancing at everyone sitting beside him before moving into position.
the stage shuddered before moving upwards, jimin held his breath as army came back into view, the loud music for 'dionysus' started being played.

* * *

it was coming to the end of the concert, jimin and jungkook made sure not to go near each other too much, for good reason.
jimin listened as the last words of 'make it right' were sung, he was sitting cross legged on the stage with taehyung beside him, right in front of a camera. he waved at army before taking in a deep breath, he was ready.

the final song started playing, jimin felt his heart almost leaping in his mouth from nervousness. jungkook walked over to him and helped him up, jimin noticed how nervous he was looking too.
jimin and jungkook walked around together whilst singing, at one point they were completely facing each other whilst jungkook was caressing his face, making the fans scream.

that isn't the main event, just you wait.

jimin caught jungkooks hand, holding it tightly and not leaving eye contact the whole time, he ignored the intense noise from army, lost in jungkooks eyes.
the main chorus came on, along with everyone in the audience singing, lights flashing on their faces.

jimin brought jungkooks hand down to his waist, and wrapped his own arm around his neck, he looked at jungkook directly and they both smiled.
jungkook took a step closer to jimin, by the the screaming was a distant, muffled mumble.

jimin pulled jungkook closer to him to the point they were only centimetres apart, before jungkook leaned in and let his lips touch jimins, completely hugging his waist while he did so.
jimin smiled and kissed him back, making sure not to make out so they wouldn't scar army.

they broke apart after a while, hands and arms still wrapped around eachother, completely lost in each others eyes.
"i love you jungkook." was all jimin could say, not caring about his voice that echoed around the area.
"and i love you, jimin." jungkook answered softly, pecking jimins lips again before turning to the audience, hand in hand.

"well, me and jimin have an announcement." said jungkook almost shyly, glancing back at jimin and smiling, he felt tears in his eyes, "i know not everyone will accept this, but we are together, and we hope you understand how much our relationship means to us."
jimin nodded and felt tears fall from his eyes, "please, accept us, me and jungkook have gone through so much together, and we've helped each other through the toughest moments of our lives. jungkook means everything to me, h-he saved me-" jimin couldn't help himself, he burst into tears before flinging himself onto jungkook, who lovingly wrapped his arms around him.

jungkook looked up at the other members, everyone was smiling whole heartedly, even taehyung who's seemed a little forced.

well, here comes the hate and theories,

jungkook thought to himself, but brushed it out of his head, he and jimin would get though anything together, no matter what.

* * *

"you guys are really something." sighed jin who was sitting on namjoons lap on the sofa, "at least we agreed on doing this, if you did it without consent i swear to god-"
"well we didn't, so deal with it." jungkook smirked as he led jimin back to their room, blush evident on both their cheeks.

jimin wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck after he closed the door, never taking his eyes of jungkooks.
"i feel so much better now that we aren't keeping it from army." jimin sighed, letting jungkook trail his fingers through his hair.
"yeah..." jungkook agreed, jimin felt slightly suspicious of how he spoke his word before he let out a high pitched whimper.
"you okay there, baby?" jungkook asked, brushing his fingers over a light tent that was forming, slowly moving them up and down.
"k-kookie." jimin breathed, the intense feeling of pleasure on his dick which was screaming to be released from the tight fabric it was under.

jungkook smiled and wrapped both hands around jimins back before flipping their positions so jimin was against the door, he started to slowly move his body up and down against him.
"k-koo- ah-" jimin could only pant, hands clutching jungkooks shoulders tightly, "please, m- more."

jungkook smiled and traced jimins lips with a single finger, "alright, after we have dinner we can, only if you eat everything."

jimin let off an exasperated sigh and nodded, "fine."