3

Walking to the room, though not on this floor, was more difficult than Sera thought it would be. The simple act of trying to stand after sex that was like that was hard, let alone as she tried to pull herself together. He did, of course, as he almost growled when another man did try to approach her. The let them come to you comment made by her friend was now a real thing, and she understood why. As she tried to get the thoughts of what she had just done and what she would do in the near future sorted out in her mind, she was looking at and taking a queue from the man beside her.

The man was someone that intrigued her in ways she didn't understand. He was here to look at the other people but not for himself until he saw her. She did not understand why. What was it about her that caught this man's eye,  and of all the things, how could some of these people actually do this for a living? Some of those women were much older than her though they had many enhancements done to look as young. They knew what their craft was as she didn't know much about this or any type of arrangement like it.

Five days a week and two of those being the weekend she had to spend at his apartment. She didn't know if it was for the whole night or part of the night. Ten thousand dollars a week. She could make more than her parents made for a year in a few months.

"You have grown quiet, mouse." The man beside her said as they were now in a private elevator headed to the top floor.

"Just thinking." She said.

"About?" he asked.

"Everything." She said as she looked at him. "This is one of those things that does not happen to me but to other people."

"Are you second-guessing our relationship?" he asked.

"No, not really just trying to understanding it." She said softly, "That is not something I would ever do before."

"That is good to know. Caught up in the moment could be a good thing." He said as he brushed his fingers through her hair, "Personally, I didn't think I would ever partake in that much of that behavior."

"But you did." She said with a soft smile.

"And you did." He replied. "I didn't understand the overwhelming need to have something like another person until I saw you."

"Oh." She said as she looked up.

"I can't say the idea hasn't crossed my mind more than a few times before, but nothing has ever happened at one of those things before. I normally just watch the men to see what they get themselves into and how much of that could be used against them in the real world. Men do make some rather stupid decisions when the idea of getting some sex is involved. What they prefer in this world is not often how they want to look in the real one." Mitsuhide said as the elevator door opened.

"I want to understand the whole thing. I get that we entered a contract and a business deal, but what other than sex do you get out of it?" she asked.

"Time." He asked. "That is how I look at it. Some men look at it as almost a sub and dom relationship. Some more of a slave relationship. Some have better relationships with their baby, then they do with their wives. I simply want a bit of your time. How we as two adults share that time is no one else's concern."

"But you are going to pay me that much just to spend time with you, it makes no sense. You don't need to pay someone to do that." She said.

"However, I want exclusivity without question. When I take you, I want to know that you are mine without reservation. I want to have you waiting for me after a long day. I will not do anything you do not wish to do. We will talk. We will get to know each other. Our likes and dislikes. That is good for both of us. Tonight, however, is just the beginning and deserves to be as such."