versace's death (OC backstory)

im too lazy to write the whole thing rn so imma do that thing where i write the climax and give no context then explain it later

"well, well, well!" i smiled.

he was a young gentleman. he wore a lovely tux and a black mask. "took you long enough! haven't got all day, you know!"

the irony of this startment still makes me chuckle. i wasn't wrong; i didn't have all day.

"a pleasure, really," i shook his hand and looked down, giving a low, seductive chuckle. "my, my, is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

he quickly pulled out the gun. "give me the money or i'll shoot."

i gave another chuckle; it was really quite funny! what kind of a fool does morgan make me out to be?

"hahahaha!.. oh, how cute. you really do think i'm stupid! morgan sent you, didn't she?"

aw, bless his heart, he was shaking in his boots!

"take all my money and kill me off. well," i slid him the briefcase. i had already accepted my fate.

"there it is. well, most of it. i simply couldn't bring it all, it wouldn't fit! but no matter. it's all at home. the deed to my property is in there. she has legal ownership of my house and everything in it. there is a letter in there. you must make very certain that she is the only one to read that letter, do you hear me?"

he nodded. "i.. i take it you knew this was coming."

i smiled, getting on my knees. he had both hands on the gun. i gently grabbed his wrists and guided them, pressing the gun against my forehead.

"tell her one more thing for me, alright?"

"w-what?"

"when you see her, tell her i respect her and i wish her the best." i set his finger on the trigger. "all my affairs are in order. i have no unfinished business, darling. go on."

he appeared to be terrified of me. how cute!

"shoot."

with a crash and a bang, the bullet went straight through my forehead. it hurt for a split second and then.. it was gone.

and i was somewhere else.

"i've been looking forward to meeting you." i smiled, seeing the man in front of me.

he wore a white suit and held a black scepter with an apple on the end, topped off with a white top hat having a snake wrapped around it with an apple next to it.

lucifer himself. and i was in hell.

ya she has really big dick energy if you couldnt tell