Oscar&Cesar- "So there something we need to talk to you about"

Requested
Description; y/n is the younger sister to the Diaz brothers and she gets her period for the first time.
Warnings; none
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Today had started as a completely normal day little did I know it was going to be the most embarrassing day I'd ever have, I got up and got dressed for school and then made my way there with my older brother Cesar. Yes I was the youngest Diaz, and at times it sucked but there's nothing you can do. The two of them had no idea about girl things, it got to the point I'd head over to Ruby's house to talk to his mom about such things as girl drama and boy crushes, she always welcomed me with open arms.
As I said it was a completely normal day till around one pm, I started to experience the worst pain in my lower stomach. I bite my lip as I rested my head against my arm on the desk.
"Y/n are you okay?" My teacher asked walking over to me. I looked up and forced a smile.
"Yeah I'm completely fine" I lied as another pain hit me.
"You sure?" Again I nodded, she took this as an answer and left me alone for the rest of class.

I spent the rest of the day keeping to myself, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, I just wanted to make it through the day and go home. Part of me knew what this was, I wasn't dumb and school taught us everything that we needed to know. The final bell rang and I made my way to my locker throwing my books in then shutting it again before walking over to my brothers locker.
"Hey" he greeted me. I didn't reply I just watched as other students started to leave. "What's wrong? Who's upset you?" Concern in Cesar's voice.
"No one. Can you just hurry up I want to go home" I snapped crossing my arms.
"There no need to get moody" Cesar shut his locker grabbing his bag from the floor and slinging it over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes before making my way out the school and towards our house. The walk was in silence, as soon as we left the school I plugged my headphones in and put my music in full volume. We finally made it home, I waved a quick hello at the Santos on the front lawn before heading to the front door and pushing it open. I walked past Oscar who was sat in the living room with another Santo talking and made my way to the kitchen. As I walked past I could see out the corner of my eye Oscars questioning gaze. I walked over to the cabinet that we kept medication in and grabbing some, I walked over to the sink and poured my self a glass of water before taking the medication.
"What is wrong with you?" I turned to see Oscar and Cesar stood at the kitchen door.
"Nothing" I snapped pushing past the two and making my way towards the bathroom to check if my suspicions were true.

I was correct, I had gotten my first period and I had nothing. I spent a few minutes in the bathroom thinking about what to do. I can't tell Oscar and Cesar that's too embarrassing I thought then a thought popped into my head Mrs Martinez. I washed my hands before walking out the bathroom and towards the front door.
"Where are you going?" Oscar yelled as I walked passed him.
"To the Martinez household" I replied pulling the front door open and making the quick walk to the house. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open.

"Y/n" she greeted me with a hug. "What are you doing here?"
"Can we talk inside?" I asked, she nodding stepping in allowing me inside.
"What wrong Mijah?" She asked concern written on her face.
"So umm... I've kind of started my period and I didn't know who to talk to" her face switched from concern to sympathy.
"Ohh Mijah do you have anything?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder. I shook my head. "Why don't you take a seat and I'll get you something" she smiled I nodded.

I was alone in the Martinez residence for about twenty minutes, Mrs Martinez came back with two bags.
"Here you go" she smiled handing me the bags.
"Do I really need all this stuff?" I questioned looking up at her.
"No, no, no. Just you might have a preference of things" she smiled at me I reached into the bag and pulled out what seemed to be a box of tampons.
"Do I have to use this?" She smiled shaking her head.
"Not if you don't want to there's also pads in there. Also some pain medication and chocolate" I smiled at her. Before either of us could say anything the front door opened in cane Ruby covered in glitter.
"I'm never doing that again I mean look at me. I look like..." Ruby stopped when he noticed me. He looked from me to his mom then to the box in my hand, I quickly put the box back in the bag. "I don't want to know, I'm just going to go to my room" Mrs Martinez laughed as he left the two of us and made his way towards his room.
"Boys..." she said still laughing. I smiled as I grabbed the bag.
"Thanks for this" I made my way to the front door.
"No problem, if you have any questions just come ask me. I know you have Oscar and Cesar but I bet their not really that helpful" I nodded before leaving the house and making my way home.

When I arrived all the Santos seemed to have disappeared. I walked over to the door and unlocked it and quietly entering the house.
"No I'm not doing it!" I heard Cesar yell
"We doing this together!" Oscar yelled in response.
"You the adult your meant to have this conversation!" Cesar yelled again.
"Boy!" I could see Oscars expression without seeing him.
"What's going on?" I asked placing the bags on the floor.
"Y/n" both their attention snapped to me.
"Yeah" I crossed my arms looking at the two of them. "What were you arguing about?" The two of them shared a look before Oscar started to speak.
"So there something we need to talk to you about" Oscar started and was about to continue before Cesar butted in.
"We know you've started you know" Cesar made a sort of gesture.
"What?" I looked between the two not knowing what the gesture was about.
"Your period" Cesar finally spit out. I swear my cheeks turned as red as a stop light.
"That's not how I wanted to start this talk" Oscar ran a hand over his face with a sigh. I looked down at my feet. "So y/n there's some things that you should know..." I held my hand up stopping the boy.
"Please just stop before this gets any more embarrassing. I've already had the talk from school and Mrs Martinez is always there if I need someone to talk to" the pair shared a look.
"Okay" Oscar seemed to be in shock, I nodded grabbing the two bags from the ground and making my way over to the bathroom.
"I think that went well" I heard Cesar say as I walked away.
"Boy!"Oscar yelled causing me to laugh to myself.

••••
I hope you like it.
I tried my best but honestly I don't know what to say for the talk part it's been almost 9 years since I got it. God showing my age 😂 I was 9/10 when I got it I think, I was given a book and taught it at school. I'm from the UK so it may be different to other places.
If you have any request just message me
Trying to get back into writing just need ideas.
Also let's talk about PrettyMuch's new EP. The weekend hits different.
Xx