Chapter 15

(Venator PoV)

The mission went tits up as soon as we breached. We were all captured but for some reason I was released, I looked at them sceptically when the white mask in front of me started wrapping herself around me, "Y/n I've missed you." She said, I instantly recognised her voice, "N...no. no it can't be you. You're dead." I responded in a shocked tone. She took of her mask and it reviled my old Girlfriend, the one I believed dead. I was staring at her in shock and anger. However my mask hid all the anger. She smiled, "Did you miss me?" she asked, I didn't answer, "Anyway the higher ups want you dead but I said I could convince you to come back. Since you love me and everything." I was just staring at her in pure anger. She handed me a gun, Acerbus instantly scanned the gun, noting no bullets. This was a test.

"Kill your old team and come back." She said, I saw Tina's worried expression as I looked at them. I started weighing up my options. I saw 3 guards behind her. With no ammo I had a chance but they were carrying armour piercing rounds. I looked at the handgun in my hand. It was the M1911 I gave her as a present. I put both of my hands on it before taking it apart, taking the slide off and clip out. I threw the gun pieces at the White mask guards stunning them. Before punching my Ex in the face knocking her out. I rushed the three guards, picking up one of their weapons and killing him in the process. One of them managed to get a shot off on me, piercing my suit and going straight through my arm. Being stopped by my armour on the other side. I dropped to the ground clutching my shoulder. When the White mask walked up to me, a fatal mistake. I grabbed his knife and stabbed his throat, making him choke on his own blood before dying. And with the knife I threw it into the Other white mask before he got the chance to finish me off.

I stopped for a moment staring at my Ex, I wanted to end her life. I untied the others before grabbing the weapon I had earlier. I aimed at the back of my Ex's head before Tina stopped me. "No Y/n, we can use her for information." she said, I contemplated ignoring her but I sighed, grabbing my Ex and walking out of there. Stopping by the table to grab our gear before calling for an Evac.

We got onto the helicopter and I made sure she was secured by cable ties, rope and tape. When we sat down I was trying to release anger without punching anyone or jumping to my death. But I got questions, "Y/n, who is she and how did she know you?" Tina asked, clearly shook.

"She is my Ex, remember me telling you about the Girlfriend I thought dead along with my mother. Well she is that person. Alison Kelsing. Age 36." I said, "Trust me if you weren't here Tina she would be dead."

The entire crew looked at me like I was a mad man, except Tina, she cuddled closer to me on the seat. Looking down on her petite form made me smile.

(Time Skip)

We had arrived back at base and I had basically grabbed Alison by the throat and was carrying her towards the interrogation room. Six stopped me on the way and asked what I was doing. So I explained I was going to get all the possible information out of this bitch before killing her. Six was obviously not pleased with my answer and ordered me to allow Caviera and Valkyrie take the interrogation instead, although reluctant I allowed it. throwing Alison into the chair and cuffing her, before smashing her head onto the table before leaving.

I walked back to my Dorm and Acerbus was worried for me, "Sir, your breathing is irregular and I can sense some extreme anger." She said in a worried tone. "It is because I am pissed Acerbus. More than pissed. I am fucking fuming. I want to murder that bitch for everything she fucking did to me and my mother. She fucking manipulated me, then made me join the white masks to 'save her'. When in reality she was one of the officials this entire fucking time." I said back. Pretty much ending it with punching the wall, making a crack in it. I sighed before taking my armour off and going for a shower.

(Time Skip)

I had been told that Alison wasn't talking to anyone, so six reluctantly allowed me to go in. Under supervision of course.

"Venator, she wont talk to any of us. No-matter what we do." Caviera Explained. "It's because the officials were trained to resist most torture. But not this." I said, grabbing Alison and throwing her against the wall. Pulling out one of my M1911 and aiming at a finger.

"Which finger do you dislike the most Alison?" I questioned with anger, she looked at me frightened, "Wrong answer." I said stamping on her arm and shooting 3 of her fingers off.

"No, if you talk I promise this will end. But if you don't I will carry on having my fun." I said getting closer to her. Caviera was in the corner staring at us whilst Valkyrie was in the other corner shocked.

"Why did you do this Y/n, I thought you loved me." She said whilst crying. I just started laughing, "Once upon a time, yeah I did. But I thought you were dead because of the white masks. So I had been fighting them. You did realise the only reason I helped them were to keep you and my Mom safe. I had no idea you were actually an official for them. One of the higher ups. Cause if I had known that you would have been next on my chopping block. Because it was the higher-ups that ordered my mothers death. Wasn't it." I said, she looked frightened when I reviled what she had done.

"I know it was you who ordered it, the only reason why you are still alive is because I kinda like it here and not in a prison. So fucking tell us what we want to know, and you can get a nice comfy prison cell instead of a grave 6ft under." She looked at me, contemplating her options.

Valkyrie put a hand on my shoulder, signalling me to leave. I hesitated but I left. Walking towards the gym to release my anger. Tina noticed my walking over there, and probably some blood on my armour.

"Y/n, what happened?" she asked, "I shot Alison." I answered, "She isn't dead even though I would like it if she was. But maybe she's actually speaking now." I answered before walking towards the punching bag. I went to throw a punch when I heard an angry Tina and a bunch of laughs. I turned to see some recruits sexually harassing Tina. And that shit can't slide.

I walked up to the group of 5. I was stood behind Tina. They all saw me but started laughing. "Oh what is an Ex White Masks going to do to us." They said in a mocking tone. "This Ex White masks is going to beat the ever-loving shit out of you." I answered before grabbing the lead recruit by the throat, throwing him against the wall. The other 4 quickly entered a stance to fight back but it was useless. One of them threw a punch and broke their hand punching my armour. I laughed before taking it off, so it's easer for them.

They pulled out knives after this. "Ah, a slight challenge. I'm so scared." I mocked. One of them swung their knife, I grabbed their arm, disarmed them, then sent them towards the wall at high speed. And just like the leader, they were knocked out. and I know had a knife.

The last three surrounded me and co-ordinated a joint attack. However I anticipated this and managed to block most slices. But they however didn't block mine. 2 of them were bleeding badly and the third was exhausted. I watched them on the floor before grabbing my armour.

"Thank you Y/n." Tina said, hugging me, "Anytime Tina, Anytime." I said hugging her back. A few recruits walked in and I ordered them to take the recruits to the infirmary. I walked around the corner when I saw Six run up to me.

"Venator, there you are. Alison has given us the information we need. You can now kill her if you want, as I know you want to do that." Six said, I looked at Tina, she looked at me smiling. I nodded and walked over to where she was being held. I grabbed my M1911 and held it in my hand. I was ready. The guards tried to stop me but I brushed past them. Tina followed.

We walked into the Cell where Alison was. She was crying. "You left me for her." She said crying, "I left you when you died the first time, being a white mask that killed my Mom just solidified it." I said holding the M1911 against her head. Tina looked at what was happening. I just pulled the trigger. No regrets.

I left the cell being slightly satisfied. Tina followed me. "You happier now?" she asked in a sweet tone, "Yeah. I'm glad that she no-longer lives for she helped do to me and my Mom." I answered, with Tina dragging me to the Café.