Can I Have Attention?

A few days pass by after the so called "argument."

The two boys were watching T.V. at Josh's house.
Tyler just needed something sweet this very moment. So he turned to Josh, expecting him to look back, but he didn't. He got an idea, that Josh probably won't like, but he did it anyway.

"Josh."

"Josh."

"Josh."

"Jesus, Tyler please. What is so important that you feel the need to stick your feet in my face?" Josh pulled Tyler's foot down and looked at him.

"I want something sweet." Tyler stared back.

"Alright? I don't understand why you had to poke me in the face with your feet." Josh blinked at him.

"Cause. Go make me something sweet." Tyler said.

"Why should I do that? Aren't I sweet enough for you?" Josh acted offended.

"Course you are, but I want something else." Tyler pouted.

"Then go get it yourself. You're a big boy." Josh waved him off.

"Hmphf." Tyler whined.

"Ughh." Tyler whined again.

Still not getting Josh's attention like he wanted, he breathed really loud.

"Tyler, stop it." Josh still didn't take his eyes off the television.

"You don't care about me." Tyler pouted.

"Where did you get that from? Of course I care about you baby." Josh looked at Tyler and grabbed his hand and rubbed circles on it.

"You're not paying attention to me. You're just watching T.V. I want attention." Tyler stuck his bottom lip out.

"If you wanted attention all you had to do was ask." Josh put on a soft smile.

"Can I have attention?" Tyler looked at him bashfully.

Josh said nothing and just pulled Tyler up and moved him next to his side. He started playing with Tyler's hair and peppered kisses all over his face, making him giggle.

"Happy?" Josh asked with a cheeky smile.

"Very. But I still want something sweet." Tyler said,

———

"This is all your fault." Josh laughed.

"How is it my fault? You helped!" Tyler huffed. He had flour all over him,Josh, and the kitchen.

"You wanted something sweet. Besides, you're the one that spilled the flour, dingbat." Josh flipped Tyler's nose.

"Hey! That hurt! It's you're fault too! I didn't ask you to tickle my sides now did I?" Tyler rubbed his nose.

"Maybe not." Josh swept all the flour off of the floor. But it was still on the counter.

"So, it's your fault. Not mine." Tyler crossed his arms, with a sassy smile.

"Let's just say, it's 50 50. Now it's half my fault and half yours." Josh offered.

"No. All your fault or no deal." Tyler pursed his lips.

"Why are you being such a brat today?" Josh gathered all the flour on the counter into one pile.

"I'm not." Tyler pouted.

"Yes you are." Josh put the flour mountain in his hand. Before he threw it away in the trash, he got an idea.

"No, you're being a meanie." Tyler was too distracted to notice Josh coming up behind him with a handful of flour.

"Can we-" Tyler went to turn around and when he did, Josh blew all the flour into Tyler's face.

Josh knew he messed up as soon as one particle hit Tyler's face.

"Seriously Josh. SERIOUSLY JOSH!" Tyler shouted.

"I'm s-sorry." Josh cackled.

"I'm serious Josh. You better get this off me or I'll chop your balls off and make you eat them." Tyler seethed.

His eyes were closed from him not wanting flour in his eyes. When Tyler got halfway through his sentence, Josh's eye grew wide and he immediately went to grab a rag to wash it off.

"Alright, alright I'm getting a rag right now." Josh hurried.

"Yeah, you better." Tyler's aura was glowing red because he was furious. Maybe he was overreacting but the burning sensation in his eyes were begging to differ.

Josh wet the rag and started wiping the flour off. And as soon as he got it out of Tyler's eyes, they popped open.

"I'm extremely mad at you right now." Tyler crossed his arms.

"Babe, it was only a joke. Don't be mad at me." Josh reached out for Tyler's hand, but he pulled away before he could get a good grip.

"No." Tyler walked off and sat on the couch. He 'ignored' Josh and watched TV.

"Stooppp. You can't do this to me." Josh stood in Tyler's light of the television.

"Move." Tyler moved to the other side of the couch.

"Tyty. Please." Josh moved back into Tyler's view of the TV, and had puppy eyes and his bottom lip was stuck out.

"Apologize." Tyler said.

"I did." Josh tilted his head.

"No. Apologize like you actually mean it." Tyler wasn't actually mad anymore. He just wanted to drag it on for entertainment purposes.

"I'm so sorry Ty." Josh pleaded.

"For doing what?" Tyler urged.

"For blowing flour in your face." Josh pouted.

"Okay. Thanks." Tyler smiled and turned his head back to the TV.

"Were you even mad in the first place?" Josh said, obviously shocked.

"I was at first. Not anymore." Tyler shrugged.

"So I apologized for nothing?" Josh looked at him, dumbfounded.

"No you apologized because I told you to. Now shh. I'm trying to watch TV." Tyler motioned for him to shoo.

"What? You can't tell me what to do? This is my house." Josh moved.

"You moved didn't you?" Tyler raised an eyebrow at him.

"I- Well. I mean, yeah." Josh sat down beside Tyler and Tyler cuddled close to his side.

"Okay then." Tyler turned his attention back to the TV.

Just before the show was over, Josh reached over and kissed Tyler's cheek and he turned a light shade of pink. The two boys sighed in content.

-authors note-
hey! this is just a filler. im sorry this took a long time to post, i'm currently working on another fic! im also working on taking my time with updating so i dont get tired of this, i don't want this to feel like a task. anyway, i hope you're having a magnificent day/night/afternoon or whatever time it is for you.
not spellchecked so there may be errors. if there are please let me know!
word count including a/n: 1054

stay lovely
stay alive
i love you
-your one and only<3