Chapter 12 : Thyme

It had been a two months since I saw Ezra , We were talking a lot more and saying up late talking too. Also in those two months Rhyme and Tim Sharp started to date , Me and Harmony started to tease her about it. Tomorrow was also valentines day. We were all watching T.v when the door bell rang , Harmony stood up and got the door , She yelled " Rhyme , Tim's here", I was next to Harmony when she yelled " What's going on Tim" I asked , " Um nothing much , you?" , I nodded my responds " Same here".

Rhyme walked to the door " Tim? what are you doing here?" she asked. Tim smiled " It's our three month anniversary , you forgot? didn't you?. Rhyme looked at him " Three months , Uh no , no , of course not I was just getting ready for the walk were going on like we talked about for our anniversary". Tim nodded " Cool , ready to go?" he asked , Rhyme looked around " Uh yeah" She closed the door but before she did I waved goodbye and she just smiled and left.

We had later gotten a call , it was Ellie screaming about who a famous music producer had noticed her work and wanted her to come to L,A and she was allowed to take Three friends and they were Me , Rhyme and Harmony. When we had gotten onto the plane and sat down , we saw that T.k , Ace and Flash were sitting in front of us. Ellie was smiling the whole time and was going on and on about the whole trip. I had my headphones in and was listening to music. We had left later the next day , It was Valentines day , I pulled out my phone and Texted Ezra wishing him a happy Valentines day and he said the same to me, Harmony had seen and smirked " Texting Ezra" she said , I looked at her " Shh , and yes I am , we've been getting really close lately and I just want to wish him a happy Valentines day". Rhyme had talked to the boys as the walked down the aisle , she turned around and said " Hey T.k happy Valentines day" , T.k just said " you too". I sighed , this was gonna be a long Trip.