Saving Emma Characters.

Hello!

Welcome!

How are you? I hope you are all doing well!

Saving Emma... Saving Emma is a series like no other. Slow starting I admit... But give it a chance and you will not regret it. 

Something you might not be aware of is that Saving Emma is not entirely a work of fiction... It's to a degree... based off of my life experience that has been altered to fit the storylines. The characters hold resemblance to my self (physical such as Oceane) but also the personality (Drew). The parent and child relationships, deception and the pain of losing people... The desire to find love and finding out that all good things come to those who wait.

This series explores much deeper meanings on the surface and maybe some of you can relate to it. I am a very romantic person and believe in true love... this book reflects that but also the hardship that comes with that. Love has many sides... and many times I wish I could forget people that I loved. But it's better to have loved than to never love at all. The characters in this book show this. Along with how life is not always simple. Love is found where you least expect it.

But thank you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for giving this a chance. I started writing Saving Emma out of boredom on a warm August night in 2018, eventually, it became a source of comfort and I found myself altering the characters, relationships and scenarios to my own life as if it were a diary...

And I would like to share my thoughts with you in the form of Saving Emma

- Victoria Elizabeth.