Chapter 6 I'm over him

Y/n POV 

When Jungkook left my heart wouldn't stop beating fast. And my cheeks wouldn't stop being red. Why? Why Jungkook? Why do you make me crazy?! I pushed the thought out and went to bed.

* Morning *

The birds chirped and the sun rises as I wake. I looked at the beautiful morning and got up, I'll be going to work this afternoon. I then decided to go for a walk at the park, which was right across the road. So I got ready for the morning. outfit...

 outfit

Hair

Makeup

Makeup

Once I was done getting ready

Once I was done getting ready. I head out the door and locked it. I went down the stairs and went to the door to let me out the building. I then went to cross walk and crossed it. I went into the beautiful park and started to walk around it. After a while I found a nice bench and sat there. Then an old lady came and sat down.

Old lady: " beautiful morning is it?"

Me: " yes it is"

Old lady: " to bad I can't share it with my love"

Me: " why's that?"

Old lady: " because he died last week."

Me: " oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for your lose."

Old lady: " oh it's ok young one, do you have anyone that loves you in your life?"

Me: " no, but I think I like someone but I doubt he likes me back"

Old lady: " and why's that?"

Me : "um.... i don't know"

Old lady: " ok....well I have some quick question I want to ask you, is that ok?"

Me: " yes"

Old lady: " ok, does he care for you?"

Me: " yes?"

Old lady: " ok...has he ever called you beautiful before??"

I thought for a second then.... Jungkook:" he is definitely not the person you should cry over. He was stupid to do that, because he just lost the best and the most beautiful person in the world!!"

Me: " yes!"

Old lady: " ok good.... now for the big question..."

Me: "ok?!"

Old lady: " has he gave you a cute nickname??"

Me: " yep"

Old lady: " then his a keeper!!"

Me: " WHAT!!"

Old lady: " he hit all the targets that shows that he likes you or even better loves you!!"

Me: " o-ok?!"

Old lady: *laughs* " I hope you guys make it by what I hear it seems that he is the kind of guy all the lady's want, am I right?"

Me: " ya!"

Old lady: " so, start to do something that another girl doesn't steal him!"

Me: " your right! Thank you so much ma'am!!"

Old lady: " your welcome sweet heart! And good luck!"

I started to run to my apartment. When I got there I text Mina.

*text thingy*

Me: Mina come over quick!!!

Mina: on my way!!

End of text thingy

I waited for her to come. I then heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door. There was Mina standing there. I let her in, we went to the living room. I then told her everything that happen and how I have a crush on Jungkook!!

Mina: * squeals * " OMG!!!! IM SOOO HAPPY!!"

Me: " obliviously, any ways can you help me see if he really does like me??"

I said with my puppy eyes

Mina: " of course!!!"

Me: " THANK YOU!! Your the best!!"

We did a huge and then we planned out how to figure out if jungkook really likes me!!

Author notes: I hope you guys like this even though nobody's reading this.

ㅜㅡㅜ