16 ✧ unlucky

Jenn's Pov
I ran back into his car and he drove me home.I said bye and he said bye.
The next day it was a school day.I didn't really know what to wear so I just wore what I usually wore.
While walking to school my flannel fell in mud and the sleeves got muddy.
"Eww,Just great!How am I gonna keep myself warm without the sleeves!"I said really mad.
I just walked to school and I put my flannel in my locker.I looked for Jc,but I couldn't find him.
"Hey Andrea,have you seen Jc?"I asked Andrea.
"Nahh,"she replied to me.
Well the bell just rang and I couldn't look for Jc.Well I knew I didn't have Algebra with him,so I was gonna just look later.
Jc's Pov
I got to school really early but, Jenn was not there. The principal told me to move.I was confused. ooh....
Man!!I got my locker moved. My locker moved from 3 lockers away from Jenn to 1 locker to Lia.
I saw Lia. She saw me and I saw a sad face from her.I think she still remembers our break up. I felt sad for her.Now that I'm dating Jenn I don't know how I will make Lia happy.
Lia's PoV
Woah Jc was like near my locker.I decided not to talk to him since after we broke up.But I still might have feelings for him. After class While we were getting ready for the next class I just grabbed his collar and pulled him and our lips touched.
Jenn's Pov
Omg I hafta go pee!I was quickly walking because of the rule "don't run in the hall!"
😱😱😱. :O while walking I saw Jc and Lia kissing.I thought its was nothing but they looked so passionate.
Jc's Pov
I started to enjoy the kiss but, then I saw Jenn and by the time I pulled away she had tears.
"How could you!"Jenn said while tears coming out of her beautiful eyes.
(Cliffhanger😏🙀)
Please tell your friends to follow and read my books and btw I follow back so thanks.Byyyeee!