- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ - ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Enemies Attack〗
"The trespassing before was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa spoke to himself, dragging down his goggles. His scarf then extended around him, displaying the enemies what was about to come for them.

"There's no way they could get into a Hero school!" Kirishima sweated.

Toru grabbed back my arm and pulled me into their zone, I wasn't just going to stand here and let these Villains be glorified. I was going to fight.

Surely they weren't smart enough to know about my Quirks or mobility, or anyone else's in the matter of fact.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?!" inquired Yaoyorozu to Aizawa.

"That means they have someone with a Quirk that can manipulate the sensors. They might be fools, but they're not dumb" Todoroki decided to cut in "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind"

Aizawa watched ahead, seeing the Villains gradually becoming closer and closer "These Villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus.. Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too.. Kaminari! Try using your quirk to contact the school"

"Yes, Sir!" Kaminari gave a thumbs up and did what he could.

"Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk" Midoriya called out just as Aizawa leaped from the cliff and allowed himself to be bait.

Just right below us, he was met with his first encounters. Three Villains look like they specialised in shooting styles, they had thought since Aizawa was free to charge, they were able to take him down easily.

Continuing his plan to bait, the Villains were about to shoot until they realised their Quirks were no longer active..

You see, the thing with Aizawa is that not only does he obtain a pretty over-powered Quirk, but he's also strong in hand-to-hand combat; something the Villains could not foresee before being captured in his scarf.