Chapter Four: A Blue Spark

3rd POV:

It was a bright and early morning as someone sneaked into Team RWBY's dorm.

Penny: "SAL--U-TATION!! Good Morning Team RWBY!!" Penny said excitedly and loud as she spooked Team RWBY awake.

Yang: "Ugh Penny? What time is it?" Yang asked rubbing her eyes.

Penny: "Time to be Huntresses of course!" Penny said as Weiss, Blake, and Yang groaned.

Ruby: "YAHOO!!!" Ruby shouted excitedly as she was the only one with her outfit already on.

Yang: "Ugh I swear if this is what we have to deal with every morning, then I'mma go sleep with (Y/n) from now on." Yang said getting out of bed.

Weiss: "And what makes you think you should be the one to sleep with him?" Weiss asked also getting out of bed.

Yang: "Who says it should just be me? I'm cool with Blake coming along too." Yang said winking at Blake as she blushed and looked away.

Weiss: "Oh God, again what makes you think you guys should be the ones to sleep with (Y/n)?" Weiss asked again as her, Yang, and Blake went to the bathroom together.

Ruby: "Speaking of (Y/n) You wanna go wake him up?" Ruby asked Penny.

Penny: "Of course!" Penny said as they walked out of Team RWBY's dorm and went over to (Y/n)'s own dorm, they were ready to burst in and shout loudly and excitedly but as they opened his door, they found him doing one armed handstand push ups with his non-metal arm and without his shirt on, Ruby's whole face blushed red as she covered her face but still peeked.

Penny: "G-G-G-Good m-m-m-morning (Y-Y-Y/n)." Penny said stuttering as Ruby looked at her, Penny's face was also blushing red as she still kept her smile and didn't look away.

(Y/n): "Oh hey Rubes, hey shiny Penny, How are you girls this fine morning?" He asked as he stood up straight and walked over to them.

Ruby: "W-W-We're g-g-good." Ruby said not able to look him in the eye as suddenly he put his hand over her forehead.

(Y/n): "You okay Rubes? Your face is all red." He said.

Ruby: "I'm-I'm-I'm fine!" She said pushing his hand away.

(Y/n): "Oh okay that's good wouldn't want to-" before he could finish Penny suddenly touched his chest as it took (Y/n) and Ruby by surprise.

Ruby: "P-P-Penny!? What are you doing?!" Ruby asked.

Penny: "Where did you get this scar?" Penny asked as she was talking about his "X" scar on his chest.

(Y/n): "O-oh uh I got this when Beacon fell." (Y/n) answered as Penny looked at it with concern.

Penny: "Did it hurt?" She asked.

(Y/n): "...Not as much as losing you... and Pyrrah." (Y/n) said honestly as he gently pushed her hands away and he walked over to his outfit.