01

"lexie here back at it again." i winked as i went live on instagram.

"My main bitch Chantel!" i smiled, after i saw her join the livestream.

"How are you?" i grinned.

i read over her reply quickly.

@chanteljeffries- great. i love you queen.

i smiled, and requested for her to join the livestream.

"hey bitch." she smiled.

"hi girlfriend." i winked.

"you're gonna drive your fans mad. they'll think we're dating and i'm gonna be tagged in a bunch of fanfictions." she said, causing me to giggle.

"Fine. Chantel and i are not dating." i said to the 14.765 people that were watching us talk.

"thank you." she laughed.

"anything for my girlfriend." i said causing her to groan which immediately made me laugh.

i read over a few of the comments, most of them were talking about two guys that had joined.

Behzinga and Freezy.

"Behzinga and Freezy?" i laughed.

"Those are two very interesting names." i said causing Chantel to giggle.

"Their famous youtubers over in the UK." she said.

"Ohh." i replied.

"Their friends with JJ." she said.

"Oh my god, hi then guys." i chuckled.

JJ, or better known as KSI, was one of my close friends. He stayed at my house when he came over here back in 2017.

"I miss London. I need to go back." i laughed reading over a few more comments.

"The London air is nice." Chantel said.

"All air is better than America's." i laughed.

"Oh shit i have a hair appointment." i said, realizing the time.

"Id love to stay longer but i've got to go." i smiled.

"I love you guys so much, don't forget to stay awesome, and lastly, new youtube video tomorrow." i smiled.

i ended the livestream, and immediately typed in calfreezy and then behzinga into the search bar and hit "follow back"

i drove for around twenty minutes before reaching my salon. i went in and sat down in the waiting area.

after a few minutes i received a dm.

@behzinga- hi sorry if it's weird texting you but i was just wondering how you're doing

@lexie-omg nooo it's not weird!! i'm doing alright how are you? x

@behzinga- i'm ok could be better but lol here we are

@lexie- honestly me!! wanna talk about it?? i have a hair appointment so i'm gonna be bored if you say no

@behzinga- 😂 i mean why not??

@lexie- tea. now spill :)

@behzinga- i've just been pretty bummed lately to be fair. my friends are kind of pricks lmao

@lexie- what about JJ? he was the biggest sweetheart when he stayed over at mine a couple years back.

@behzinga- he's such a douche, watch a sidemen video or two