Fourteen

This is the only part that is like that soo ... it's kinda important so read it :))) ... it's not long tho :))))

 it's not long tho :))))

________

Fri 11:01 AM

Jisung shifted over his bed, stretching. He was too lazy to get up and go to his bathroom to clean up.
He had only one thought in his mind. "Minho is coming over."

But suddenly it hits him.

Minho is coming over. He is coming over to his place. He is going to see how messy his apartment is, how tired and puffy he looks from sobbing and crying, so he rushed to the bathroom, taking a short shower, brushing his teeth and using his skin care products.

He got out and somehow cleaned his apartment as fast as he could, and carried all the dirty laundry to his bedroom and closed the door, trying to keep the living room as tidy as possible. He shoved the dishes to the sink, trying to make them seem invisible.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." He mumbles while hearing footsteps approaching his door.
He took a quick glance at the mirror before a knock was heard.

The younger rushes to the door, looking through the peep hole to see him, Lee Minho, holding two cups of coffee and smiling while looking at the peep hole, knowing that Jisung was looking at him.

Jisung cracked a smile looking at how cute he can be, and opened the door while taking a deep breath. "Hi." Left his mouth quietly, as he lifted his hand to wave at him, he breathed out.

"Hey." The older said back, smiling then waving, but with coffee in his hand. The younger realized his slight struggle and took the cup of coffee, walking forward and signing for Minho to come in.
"Cute apartment." "Well I live alone now." He added sitting down on the couch.
"Felix used to live with you right?" The older wanted to start a conversation, probably thinking the the younger will get a little distracted.

"Yeah, but he's with Changbin now." "Yeah." The older sat down next to him. Sipping from his americano. "How did you find my apartment?" The younger was a little curious.

"Hyunjin, now tell me what happened." "Alright ..."

_________

Fri 11:56 AM

"I didn't even know that I had to cook it with water!" The younger was holding his tummy while laughing at the older, rolling on the floor, making the older chuckle at his position.

"Hyung It's noodles!" "But I wanted fried noodles" he said, succeeding to make Jisung laugh once again.

"You should be banned from kitchens." Jisung added, getting up and throwing the plastic cups into the trash bins.

"Anyways. I'm hungry, and I made you forget about that fucker." Lee know said out of nowhere, smiling at his success, making Han crack a smile, he never had that feeling of someone making him forget about his problems and just be careless.

But he remembered he's not good at thanking people so he just said. "Yeah same, but you're not cooking." While chuckling. He sat down next to him again.
"You know that there's a black spot on the ceiling in my kitchen?" "Why?" "Because of the "fried" noodles." He quoted. The younger couldn't hold himself from laughing, so he started going crazy again.

"How about we go out and have lunch?" "Sure why not." The older agreed with Han.

__________

Fri 12:28 PM

2,542 likesHansquirrel: we both paid for lunch but I paid for ice cream

2,542 likes
Hansquirrel: we both paid for lunch but I paid for ice cream.
Cr; leeknewstuff

View all 967 comments
Jeonginnn: it's confirmed ... dadS CONFIRMED.
Aussielix: HES IN A GOOD MOOD
Bangbang: awe do you sense it too mAtE?!?!?!
Hwangjin: Jskakaakkamsmwtfjsjskakaka

_________

Fri 12:30 PM

2,853 likes Leeknewstuff: we both paid for lunch but l paid for coffee

2,853 likes
Leeknewstuff: we both paid for lunch but l paid for coffee ... again.
Cr: hansquirrel

View all 562 comments
Jeonginnn: *inserts the meme of me screaming*
Hwangjin: yjsjsjjajka- how?
Binlovesdark: you look like a cat
Aussielix: binlovesdark what's new?