Chapter 3- Give me what i need

"So when can I go home Ricky?"
"About that uh...well..."
"Well what, Rick?"
Ricky looked at me with sympathy in his eyes and I groaned inwardly. I really wasn't gonna like this. "Lucien said that he basically can't interfere with the natural order and the order of things down here..."
"And?"
"Only demon princes are allowed to go and live on Earth. So for you to come back home, where you belong you have to—"
"I have to become a demon prince." I said, my mood dark and cold.

How the fuck was I supposed to become a demon prince?! Demonic royalty is fucking invincible! "Pretty much...and we, me and Ry, have already figured out which Prince you could kill relatively easy..."
"Who?"
"Abbadon. Or maybe Arakiel..."
"So if I kill them I'd be the demon prince of..?"
"Lust or Pride.."

How would I be the Prince of pride? "How? Lucien's one is pride isn't it?"
"No, he's the king of them all now, Arakiel is the new demon prince of pride..." Ricky looked worried and scared and it absolutely broke my heart seeing my love like that. "Why doesn't Lucien just appoint me as the new prince?"
"Cause he can't mess around and he can't chose a new one until one of them die, then usually the murderer would be the new Prince."

I didn't know what to say to that, after all, I went from being an ordinary boy, to an emo teenager and then the lead singer in a rock band. And to top that, I became an assassin and then a demon. How much more do I have to change? "What about the memories I can't remember?"
"Uh...I'm not sure..."
I frowned slightly. I wanted to remember everything, because as far as I could remember I'd only been with Ricky for a week, yet from what he said when we were with Devin, I'd been with him for a few months. "How long have we been together, Ricky?"
"6 months today." Wow. I'd been dating him half a year?

I looked at Ricky and he swallowed and shrugged before walking off, presumably to call Ryan. I sat motionless on my dark couch and glanced around. Hades or wherever the fuck this was looked similar to Earth, it looked that similar that I'm pretty sure it could trick some people into actually thinking it was Earth. I started thinking about how I felt as a human, and I noticed a few differences in my strength, my hearing, my flexibility and stamina. I was quicker, stronger I could see much further and hear more than I thought possible. Shit even my reaction times had been sped up.

Ricky came in, interrupting my thoughts. He looked depressed and I blamed myself. "Ricky what's wrong?" He took a deep breath and went down onto his knees in front of me, holding my hands and making me look at him. "Ricky?"
"I'm ready to bury all of my bones,
I'm ready to lie but say I won't,
So tell me your secrets and join me in pieces,
To rot in this garden made of stones.
I'm ready to beg to make amends,
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets and join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end.
Eternally yours..." he sung, trying to tell me something without using words. And I understood completely.

"I'm more than willing to rot in hell with you!" I finished the song off, my memory becoming even clearer and my voice matching his. He smiled lovingly and kissed my hands, resting his head on my knee. Grinning, I started playing with his hair, closing my eyes and picturing me and him back on Earth, on stage, and me proposing to him. A small smile broke out on my face and suddenly, I was enthusiastic for all of this. I was looking forward to spending either eternity or the rest of his life with him.

"I love you, My raccoon..."
"You too, love."
"Hey! Your stealing my lines now?"
He looked at me and grinned, making me involuntary smile back. "You're gonna pay for this!" And I picked him up, carried him bridal style into my bedroom and put him on my bed. He looked up at me as I took my shirt off and pressed my lips against his, straddling his hips and keeping him on the bed. He kissed back and moaned as I pulled his bottom lip into my mouth. I moved my head back and he glared at me. "Aww is my little pet sad?"
"Yes! It felt nice you prick!"
"Now now, is that anyway to speak to me pet?"
He shook his head and I smirked before I started kissing his neck slowly, eventually making my way down to the neck line of his shirt. "Take it off, pet." I said, moving away. He sat up and practically ripped it off before grabbing me and pinning me to the bed, straddling my hips and kissing down my chest, sucking and biting softly. I guess this was his revenge because to put it bluntly, I wanted him and I wanted him now. I ended up moaning softly as he sucked on my nipple and gently bit it.

"We...need to stop...you little Virgin..."
"I don't wanna!" Ricky pouted.
"Neither do I pet, but this isn't exactly the time is it my love? I mean I've just came back from the dead...kinda." He nodded and smirked before moving away. I was confused until I saw my chest...which was covered in love bites. "Oh you little shit." I laughed, kissing him quickly and pulling him down so he was laid down next to me. "Mm, Chrissy?"
"Yes, Rickster?"
"Rickster? Really? Anyway, can we see Ryan tomorrow?"
"I think we should Rickster. It'd be good to come up with a plan." I said, reaching over and turning the light off. He cuddled up to me and I wrapped my arms around him, making sure i wouldn't let go or ever forget him. "I love you..."
"Love you too chrissy..." he mumbled before falling asleep. I kissed the top of his head and joined him in his dreams where we could never be dragged apart.
____________________________
(1058 words)