December 20, 2019

☀️= Sol
🏋🏼‍♂️ = Alex
😈 = Byron
💕 = Lachlan

~•~

"Do you know," Alex whispers, mouth closing around Lachlan's earlobe as he stands in the kitchen buttering toast and blatantly ignoring the espresso machine buzzing in front of him, "How fucking cute you are?"

Byron watches in amusement as Lachlan's cheeks redden and he takes a huge bite of toast so as not to say anything back. Alex chuckles, dropping his mouth to Lachlan's neck where he sucks and nibbles a bruise into the clear skin.

"What brought this on?" Sol asks quietly to Byron, coming up behind him with a towel around his waist. Byron glances at Sol and back to the kitchen where Alex has spun Lachlan around and pinned him to the bench.

"Lachie was trying to work the espresso machine," Byron begins as Sol's arms come around his waist. "The new one, the one he doesn't know how to use."

"Ah," Sol hums, resting his chin on Byron's shoulder. Byron shivers, gripping Sol's wrists as the man drops his hands slowly down to the front of his jeans.

"If you want me to finish—"

"I do want you to finish," Sol agrees, voice pitched low as he touches Byron through his jeans. "Lachie and Alex will, too."

"Shut up," Byron rolls his eyes, but turns in Sol's arms. "What is this? Planned?"

"No. But a nice pre-workout before the real workout begins sounds nice, doesn't it?"

"You realise a pre-workout is a drink, right?"

Sol snickers, tugging at the front of Byron's jeans until they're falling around his thighs. He drops to his knees before Byron can think to object grins up at him.

"Well, I'll definitely be drinking you up."

"Mm, you're perfect," Byron slips his fingers into Sol's hair, holding his face close as Sol's teeth pull at Byron's underwear. When his tongue presses against him, Byron shudders. "Fuck, Sol, not too quick—"

"Sorry, babe, I need to beat Alex." Sol pulls Byron's underwear down around his thighs and Byron flushes as he takes his cock between his lips.

"In what? M-Making me cum?"

Sol hums an affirmative, sending chills through Byron. He grips Sol's hair a little tighter, letting the noises behind him carry him closer and closer.

"Need to prove that you're a good boy, too, don't I?"

Byron's knees buckle as a whimper catches in his throat.

~•~

Heart = Owned
11:53AM

Bye Bish😈
*war flashbacks to yesterday*

Sunshine☀️
What

Bye Bish😈
*remembers being told to hurry up yesterday*

Hubba Hubba🏋🏼‍♂️
Where are you going with this?

Bye Bish😈
*wasnt allowed to do makeup bc sol and alex were mean yesterday*

Sunshine☀️
Right

Hubba Hubba🏋🏼‍♂️
Your point?

Bye Bish😈
no point
just that u wanted to leave at 12 today and it's 11:57 and who are we waiting on ??
oh yes
@ Hubba Hubba🏋🏼‍♂️

Hubba Hubba🏋🏼‍♂️
Babe we aren't in a rush today. We get there when we get there.

a whole bb💕
get where ?