Prologue

It all started because I told Adrien about my feelings..

Marinette's pov

Today is the day. The day I'm gonna confess my love to Adrien. Well my day didn't start like I planned to..

"Marinette, wake up!" I hear my Kwami, Tikki to say. I didn't pay much attention to it so I just kept sleeping. I didn't sleep much that night. I was only thinking about Adrien. Then I heard her again, sighing, "Marinette. You're gonna be late." I tought about being late. When I realized it, I jumped up from the bed yelling, "I'm gonna be late!"

Tikki giggled as I got up. I got dressed and took my tiny back where Tikki hid. Then I walked off to my house and run to school where everyone already was on classes. I went to class and sat down next to my bestie, Alya.

"Late again huh, girl?" Alya said smirking, "ready to tell Adrien about your feelings?" she whispered to me so no one would hear her saying that.
"Well..yeah.. I have to be.. But somehow I think this day will not end well.."

"Why you think that? It's gonna be okay girl, you got this!" she said giving me a smile. I smile back at her and we start focusing on our class.

After school it was my time to tell him. I was really stressed and scared. No, I have to do this. Now or never. I shook my head and walked towards Adrien. He was hanging with Kagami again. Seriously, what's so interesring about her..

"H..hey Adrien.." I started, he and Kagami looked at me, "hi Mari" he said with a smile. Oh god his smile is so beautiful. "I..need talk you to..I mean.. I need to..talk with you.."
"Sure. Wait me, I'll come later" said Adrien to Kagami who nodded and walked off. I took a deep breath and let it all out.

"So, what you want to talk about?"

And this was it. The day my life turned upside down. I didn't knew Kagami was listening our conversation. I didn't know they were dating. I didn't know what would happen to me..

"I.. I really like you! Like, like like you. Not just as a friend! More than that! I have for a long now!" I say as I breathed all my toughts out. I kept my eyes closed a while but he didn't reply so I opened them. I looked at him and he has a shocked reaction on his face. Now it was my turn to be afraid. What would I do if he don't return my feelings? What would I do if he does?! I don't know anymore!

"I'm..I'm sorry Marinette.. I like Kagami and we are together.. We still can be friends, right?"

My eyes went wide open. He..loves Kagami..not me. He never did. This was useless.. What I was thinkin. Of course he won't like me back. Who would like someone like me..

"Marinette..?" I heard Adrien say but I just run off. Run towards bakery, to my home. I haven't even noticed that I was already crying. I run back home and went to my room. I could saw worry in my parents faces but I didn't care right now. I shut myself to my room and jump to my bed, crying on my pillow. Tikki was trying to cheer me up but it didn't work.

No one's pov

One girl was looking for someone. Someone who could do something for her. And then, she found her.
"Like I said. I got this little scar on snake! I don't lie. It was real. I almost died!" she heard other to tell another. She looked at brown haired girl with smirk and walked to her when the person she was talking about went off. "Lila. I need your help"

Lila turned around looking at dark blue haired girl in front of her. She crossed her arms and smiled, "help with what, Kagami-san~?"

"I need you and Chloé to make this one girl suffer so she will forever regret that she wanted to took my Adrien away from me"
"I can ques who you are talking about" Lila said with a big grin on her face. They both nodded and made a horrifying plan.

"This will teach her a lesson. Marinette would never forget that"

[This is my first chapter on my new fanfic. Hope you like it ^^ you can give me suggessions what should happen so you can enjoy reading. Also Marichat story is coming sometime soon maybe. When I make a plot. And sorry if there's spelling error etc, English is not my native language]