Regret

Ankith pov:

I can't believe What's happening infront of my own eyes..abhinav that idiot..What if he was about to marry her ,but i married her..she is my wife now.How could he even came near to her after leaving at her  own wedding .why did he not married her,but what made him to not attend his own wedding .

And does he knows what he is doing in public. .. he is kneeled down and saying something  to her but i hear word marraige from his mouth..i can not tolerate myself to stop and hit him.He seemed so weak ..what i did was wrong and i regret but..anyone in my place will do that.and krithi i dont know why she is crying does she love him??.I could say it's not out of love...but she is pleading him to go away but he didn't listen and continued his words...he is holding Krithika's hand now.a possesive wave hit me and i punched him..with out even thinking he was injured and recovered yet.

He laid on ground unconscious..i watched how krithi crying and seeking help..i feel kind of jealous or better say it as  over  possesiveness ..she is really worried about him,it made me mad. seriously you can't control your own emotions when you are jealous or happy. i can hear gossips passing around ..i am not able to bare anymore .So i hold her wrist and dragged her out of hall..

Rest of the things you know..she argued with me and not listening to me anymore but suddenly i kissed her in oppos i got a hard slap on my cheek. She said she hates me ,i felt a pang in my heart but even i hate her for what she did in her past but deep down in my heart still want her.

**********************************

Krithika and anu were in hospital.

Abhi was unconscious for 3hours.doctor came to us and said he is alright and need to take rest.

Krithi and anu went inside the room,where abhi was laid..he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at us.

he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at us

I went near to him and sat there..abhi looks lifeless,he was pale and have some dark circles too.i wanted to ask him what happened to him before our marraige.buti know it's not the perfect time to ask him.

"Krithi.."abhi said.
I looked at him and nobbed and hold his hands.

"Thank you for being here".he said while looking at me He is really an angel.

"It's nothing abhi,you can rest now"i said .

"I wanted tell you something ,which is so important "he pleaded me with his pure eyes..he looked like a kid in that time.

"We can talk later you can rest for now".i said and put bed sheet on him.

Anu offered orange juice to him..he took the glass and thanked her.I can feel anu is worried for him...her eyes showing her love for him.

Me and anu came out side ,i thanked anu.

"Anu thanks for being there with me without your help i couldn't take him to hospital" i said.

"No thanks Krithi,Indeed i have to thank you,i was really thankful krithi,i always indebted to him and now i can feel at ease.."she said happily.

"Do you know him before" i asked her.

"No,i don't know him before"..she said with shaking voice..

"Stop hiding and tell me plesse" i asked her like a kid.

"Okay,,,i admit i know him before.."she said with blushing.

"How" i asked her .

"Two months before ,i was on my to coming home..but my vehicle got punctured in midway..i tried to contact everyone but no signals were there at time ..i was in the middle of a road and i tried to stop a car for lift.I tried but gone stopped but suddenly a black car stopped and four guys around our age came near me and started teasing me..i slapped one of them..but they got my hands and holding me tight and i was screaming for help.

Then abhi was passing by the road and stopped his bike and punched all those bad guys..

"Anu said

"Abhi did that???" I asked in disbelief.

(But he doesn't return any punches to Ankith...i was curious)
"Yes,he beat them so harshly and took me to my home on his bike.....he asked my name too and told me to be carefull..i remember his smile was so beautiful ".she said with tomoto red cheeks.

"Ohh..thank you anu"i said to her..

Somehow i can feel anu's undeniable care for abhi ,I can see her blushing.i felt so happy for her ,so i wanted to help her . abhi and anu  looks perfect together. And anu does knows that he loves me so much..still she is not even jealous at me..she is such a pure soul..i wanted to make some plans to meet them .

"Ohh krithi look at yourself ,your own life is at stake and now you are planning to make another's life beautiful ,first let your life get fixed and then think for other's"my subconscious told me.

"Yes , it's correct but abhi's life is also imp as mine and Ankith ,if anu, abhi plans goes well then i can be happy and my life ..i dont know when it will be going to change." I said to myself.

Well now i have to deal with this

  1. I slapped ankith:
      what will he do now.. definitely        
      he is gonna revenge me.my
      Sweet husband might planning
      Wicked plan.

2.Priya aunty and uncle:
     What they are thinking about me  
      Now ,how i can even talk to
      them

3.Abhi's parents:
    How will they react when they
    Knows my husband hit abhi.

4.society :
   I know i have made a hot news in
   marraige.i guess probably  
   everyone  is  talking I'll about me.

**********************************