Chapter 7 Equestrian Visit

10:03

Quake: I feel bad for Solar...

Thorn: I guess it makes sense he and Sunlight does have to work for the Princess...

Thunderstorm: I'm kinda wanting to see Canterlot...

Thorn: same...I wanna know what he's up too..

Ice: *reading a book* well if I'm honest Equestria is a neighbor planet to planet Glace..me And Arctic's Third Home...

Cyclone and Thorn: wait...Third Home?!

Blaze: ok wait a minute....How many homes do you and Arctic even have??

Ice: I wouldn't say it would be our home,I guess I would rather call it our training planet, due to its atmosphere and surface...we've been training there ever since before we left Uranus and Neptune...and once we got hold of the water Element..

Cyclone: wow...

Quake: really??? How do you know Planet Equestria is next to planet Glace???

Ice: me and Arctic's Ancestors keep teaching us about that planet...

Thunderstorm: that's some explanation due to someone who's lazy as a turtle...

Ice: heh...so what are we gonna visit??? I know the direction and it's not far from earth...

Blaze: I guess...Wait where's Solar???

Portal pops up

Solar: *runs through portal* Nope! *Closes portal*...out of all the animals in the Galaxy it had to be..a Zebra wolf...sheesh...

Thorn: Solar! Your here!

Solar: *stands up* Yep..

Thunderstorm: what happened to you?

Solar: Last dream terrible...Zebra wolves...that's all I'll say...oh and quake if you don't mind...

Quake: what?

Solar: I need to visit Equestria..Luna said she needed to talk to me at Canterlot..

Cyclone: that's perfect!

Solar: hm?

Quake: we were planning on Visiting Canterlot till Ice said that it's next to planet Glace!

Ice: yep..

Solar: and it's correct..wait you guys are coming???

Thunderstorm: If all of us are curious then yes...

Quake: I guess I'm in...

Ice: Why not???

The troublemaker's: Yes!!!

Solar: oh alright....

Portal pops up

Sunlight: Solar you ready???

Solar: hm? Oh right... *Claps* and I'm good...

Quake: wait were coming too right??

Solar: oh right...*claps*

Sunlight: wait their coming?

Quake: oh sweet!

Thunderstorm: heh...Not bad

Everyone else: sweet!

Solar: are you guys good now??? And yes they are coming....

Sunlight: oh alright

Thorn: wait are we gonna take the ship???

Solar: nope we're teleporting...

Blaze: oh ok!