An old enemy

(Y/n) POV

I woke up and got up sitting on my bed. I looked around me, yup, not a dream.

I smiled to myself, remembering what I did before being banished. I started to laugh, remembering the look at their faces.

I felt my face going dark, I kept on smiling. I was never allowed to fly, maybe because I kept on misbehaving. I died from the hands of my enemy.

I was only about 22, when he decided to just beat me with a bat. He busted my knees caps. It was so horrible. That's when I realized.

"He's down here in hell too." I smiled. I've been dreaming of having my own revenge. The angels always lectured me for having aggressive thoughts.

But I always ignored them. I was dead set on my mission. Thinking of the possible ways to end him. But first I need to get stronger. Powerful.

"I guess that can wait. For now I have deal with my business partner." I told myself.

I got up and got dressed into the same dress. I headed out the door and walked the lobby. I saw all the demons talking, having breakfast, and just hanging around.

I smiled.

I walked up to Nifty, I've become acquainted to everyone but she was nicer to me. Charlie's nice but that's just Charlie, Nifty just seems to like having a friend that can fly.

"Good morning my friend!" I waved at Nifty.

She smiled and waved back. I earnest told her and we started taking. It was nice having friends that actually acted themselves. Every angel had to follow strict rules and had to be loyal to each other.

I hated that, being loyal is good but I don't want to be loyal to people who were judgmental. That's what everyone seemed to do, except people in hell. They don't care where you came from, how you ended up in hell, hell they don't even care if you curse your lungs out at them, they don't care if your nice or not. Which made me happy to be in hell.

"So, I heard you made a...deal with Alastor." Nifty whispered to me. I looked at her.

"How'd you know?" I asked, a bit worried.

"He told me and Husk. He seemed delighted! I have not seen him this excited for a deal." Nifty answered your question, it seemed to have made you smile.

The both of you kept on talking with one another, about girl things. She talked about the adventures her, Alastor, and Husk had together.

Husk then came to us a few minutes after Nifty told me of their adventures. He was holding a bottle of booze, cheap booze. I never drank, obviously.

"Sup." Husk casually said sitting down next to Nifty. She sat across from me, I was sitting alone. Husk seemed much more calm when he's around Nifty, but he's more angry or annoyed when he's around others.

"Hi." Nifty and I both said, we started talking about their adventures once again. It was nice hearing their stories. I get to picture each one and wished my life was full of adventures and excitement.

"Yeah, Alastor really did create his power by raw. He broadcasted it everywhere. Everyone fears him, all except you, me and Nifty, Angel Dust and Charlie." Husk said, taking a big gulp from the booze.

I sat there listening and learning a lot about Alastor. He seemed to gentleman like to hurt anyone, but eh, he and I are now business partners, my life shall now be more exhilarating!

"Hey, I never drank booze before...can you serve me a shot of tequila?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"Wait, you never drank booze? But you're fucking 22!" Husk yelled out shocked.