Chapter 5

"Wake the hell up." I heard as I felt a sting on my thigh. I opened my eyes and saw Harry staring down at me. "Well are you going to get up or do I have to keep waiting?" He asked as I quickly removed my belt and stood up beside him. I took notice that our plane had finally landed on the ground and that the passengers were filing out. After about 8 hours of looking through the same 3 magazines on the plane I had fallen asleep yet again.

"Oi get a move on." Niall said behind me as he slightly shoved me forward while I mumbled a soft 'sorry'. Once we were off the plane, we made our way down the steps towards the luggage pick up so we could get the boys' bags.

"I'll get the luggage. You watch her." Harry commanded as he walked away.

"Hell no. She's your responsibility. We'll get the luggage." Liam sassed as he pulled Harry back and walked towards the luggage claim with Niall. Harry scowled down at me making me look towards my shoes.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, our luggage still hadn't come yet, and it was getting awkward just standing next to Harry who was glaring at the boys.

"Fucking...hell." He seethed through gritted teeth as he clamped his hand abruptly onto my arm making my breath hitch.

"Madeline." Harry said as he looked in the opposite direction down the airport walkway. "Go to the boys immediately. Don't make me tell you twice." He said angrily as he un latching his hand from my arm, making me sprint towards them quickly.

"What the hell? Does Harry know you're here?!" Liam asked glancing back at Harry as I tapped him on the shoulder.

"He told me to come over here...he just got really angry." I told them as I looked back towards Harry seeing him make his way over to us at an increasingly fast pace.

"Get the luggage. We need to leave now." He said to the boys as he grabbed my forearm once again.

"But its not here yet-"

"It just came out! Now go get it!" And with that, he started pulling me toward the door. The boys caught up a couple seconds later, but it was taking them much more effort to match Harry's pace with giant bags on their shoulders. We entered the parking lot and went up about two levels before walking up to a car. Liam pushed a button on a keypad from his pocket that opened the door and the car alarm immediately started blaring. Niall hopped in the front seat before bending down towards the pedals, leaving me to wonder why he didn't just use the key.

"What is he doing?" I asked softly to myself, becoming quite curious.

"Da hells' it look like? I'm hot wiring a car!" He answered before ducking back down making my eyes go wide.

"Wha-couldn't you have just called a taxi?" I asked with a confused look on my face as my heart began pounding. You only saw this stuff in movies, and here it was happening right in front of me.

"We don't do things the right way Princess." Harry chuckled from beside me sending shivers through me. After a couple more minutes Niall still wasn't done and Harry was tapping his foot in impatience. That was when we heard pounding footsteps come up the steps.

"Niall hurry up! Now! We have to go!" Harry said as he pulled me into the back of the car and slammed the door.

"Just one more wire-done!" He said as the car engine started up smoothly. Liam hopped in the drivers seat and Niall in the other as three police officers came up the stairs looking immediately at our car, Harry sending a glare their way. The men started running after our car and Liam floored it losing them quickly.

"So, when are we meeting Zayn?"