JASMINE _ GIRL OF THE FOREST (Part One)

"Y/N!!" The last thing you heard was your brother screaming your name.
Before your world went black...

You groan as you open your eyes the sun coming through one of the trees, then you realised you were in a tree!

"It's ok don't panic" a soothing female voice says.

"Hu?" You gasp as you look over.

You see a beautiful girl with wild green hair dressed in rags and other things.

"I'm sorry I kinda ripped some of your clothes, it had Wen slobber all over it and that stuff stings" she giggles.

You look down and see she was right some of your clothes were ripped, you were glad when you saw the cloak was in one peace but your shirt and pants that did a great job hiding your brand were gone and replaced with a black dress that seemed ripped on an angel, it was armour but didn't feel heavy and you were guessing the boots on your feet were meant to match it.

"Your a bit shorter than me but that's good it means you'll fit anything no problem" the girl laughs.

"T-thank you" you mumble as you sit up.

"Wait be careful, you must have gone through a lot being captured by grey guards and then attacked by the Wen" she says as you sit up.

"Captured?" You ask, then panic flows into your system "Wait Leif Barda!" You yell we you rush to stand your dress falling down your legs as the girl blinks.

"Who?" She asks.

"My friends we were all attacked by those creatures I need to make sure he's ok! I need to make sure Leif is fine" you say as you rush to see where you were.

You saw you were in a huge tree house far off the ground, Leif would have a nightmare with all these jumps but you just looked in wonder.

"I didn't know" the girl says as you turn and face her "that they branded people now" she says with a glare.

You look at your leg realising your brand was showing the pink faded scar with bits of the black ink died into your skin.

"They don't.." you say looking at her "it was a special case" you whisper with a smile.

She sits down cross legged like a kid in school and looks at you.

"The forest told me about you, it said you had a brother and you and him were on a quest" she asks.

"Mhm that's right" you nod with a smile "his name is Leif" you smile "I don't think you two would get along" you giggle "he's stubborn" you smile.

"And the mark on your leg?" She asks.

"Me and Leif were helping out some people in our village we were young and reckless, well younger and more reckless" you laugh "and a grey guard grabbed Leif so I grabbed the grey guard and got this" You smile pointing to it.

"Grey guards are the worst!" She yells standing up "they have no morals no emotions no nothing" she huffs.

You stared at her, just looking at her you could tell she had been out here for a while, how long had she been her all alone tho?

"Cre" the girl yells as a black crow flies down and you gasp seeing it "oh sorry" she smiles as she turns and looks at you "I'm jasmine this is cre" she looks at the bird "and filli" she looks at small fluffy animal on her shoulder.

"I'm Y/N" you smile as she nods grabbing your bag and passing it to you.

"Well Cre found where the Wen dragged those grey guards to lets go" she smirks.