Stress and undisclosed feelings [M]

This takes place not too long before Bikes and banana milk.

(Also sorry if this isn't that good I haven't had that much time to write oneshots (I'm so close to releasing my next book!!))

"Samy is so fucking hot."

"Who?" Jungkook asked, eyes concentrated on the TV screen as he mashed the buttons of his controller. He was seated on the floor, leaning against his bed frame. Jimin had already lost and was lying on the other's bed with his phone in hand.

"Samy Elbanna, you idiot!" the raven huffed, resisting his want to smack the back of Jungkook's head. "I talk about him all the time! Do you never listen?"

For the last couple of months, Jimin had been obsessed with this one thrash band and had ranted about it to his best friend since he stumbled across one of their songs.

"There are so many Samys in this world, you could've meant someone else," Jungkook hummed, not letting his eyes avert from the screen.

"Have I ever talked about another Samy before?" Jimin scowled, looking at the said man's newest Instagram post once again before locking his phone and sitting up on the bed.

Jungkook only hummed as he concentrated on the game. The raven chuckled and turned to lie on his stomach, hooking his chin over the other's shoulder.

Luckily the younger was quite skilled at the game, otherwise, the distraction of Jimin's breath on his ear would have gotten him killed. Ingame of course. In real life he loved how close the older's full lips were to his skin.

"Jungkookie~"

Fuckfuckfuck.

Just before he would have lost control, Jungkook defeated the last opponent and let out the breath he had been holding. His heart was pounding in his chest, but not only because of the intense game.

"Congrats, Koo~ You're so good," Jimin almost purred into his ear, his tiny button nose brushing against the back of his nape.

Jungkook didn't remember exactly when it had started, but at some point, his and Jimin's dynamics had changed. The two of them had been best friends for two years, ever since they started rooming together with the suggestion of mutual friends.

But they had gradually grown closer. Physically closer. They often slept in the same bed, cuddled all the time, and personal space didn't exist for them anymore.

Not that Jungkook minded, of course. He loved having Jimin near him. Maybe a bit too much...

Jungkook was scrolling through Twitter on his phone while lying on Jimin's bed, waiting for the said male to come out of the shower. He heard the shower turn off, and soon enough the raven stepped into the bedroom.

Jimin wore some shorts and a loose tee that was probably the brunet's, his dark hair lightly dried and falling fluffily on his forehead. The many piercings on his face were a stark contrast to Jimin's actual cute personality.

A smile spread on the elder's face and a giggle left his lips when Jungkook dropped his phone on his face. He jumped into his bed and got under the covers next to the other, pressing himself flush to his side and caressed his forehead with his index finger. "So clumsy, Koo~" he giggled.

"Your fault," the younger pouted, putting his phone away and turning to face his "best friend". He sneaked his arm under Jimin's head and placed the other on his waist, pulling him closer.

"How is it my fault?" the raven asked cheekily, his palms finding their way to Jungkook's chest.

By looking so pretty, Jungkook wanted to say but chickened out. He let his forehead rest against Jimin's and stared into his eyes.