Chapter 16

MiMi POV.
-
I haven't talked to my mom at all since I got home yesterday. I basically go to my room do whatever I need, make sure my homework done, and get in my car and go wherever. Me, yana, and the twins are going to get our nails done. I'm omw to pick them up.
-
August POV.
"Yo, where my money?!" I asked this nigga who owed me. It's been about 2 days and I ainn get my 5 grand yet! "Man, imma get it tommorow!" He said. "You better, and if you don't imma kill yo ass, and I out the on ma' brotha!" "Okaay." "yea, get TF up out my trap house!" And with that he ran off like a lil punk. "50, 60, 70.. 1000!" Chris came in the room counting money. "Man, we made $1000 tonight!" He said still counting the money. "Yea, we could've had more if that nigga had my 5grand, next time I see him ,his ass dead. " Chris laughed. "I'm surprised you ain't left yet to go see ole girl." I sucked my teeth. "Man why you bring her up?" I asked. "I mean, you always talking bout her. " I nodded my head. "We'll look , imma get going, I needa get home. " We dapped then I left.
-
MiMi POV.
-
"Taylor, what did you do to your hair? " I asked. It went from brown to blue. "Well, it was time for something different besides, I think it looks good on me. " She said flipping her hair over I shoulder. We all chuckled. "Yea, it does look good." I said while combing my fingers through her hair. "I think you should've got red. " Yana said while picking out a color for her nails. "Maybe next time I will. " I was surprised that Taylor dyed her hair, I mean she's really passive and color pops out on her. We all took our seats and got our nails done.
----
Short chapter, but I just wanted to write, remember to comment and vote and matter of fact if you comment, I'll make you an character in the book. ;)
-
The girl with blue hair in the pic is Taylor. Ignore the other people.
-
August wifeyy😈💍💕