8.

Min ho walked inside the dorm, locking it behind him. The lights were off so he figured Ji sung wasn't here yet. He stepped inside his room, placing his bag on it's place, taking off his tie and shoes, placing them on their respected placed. He walked out of his room and towards the kitchen to get himself something to eat. Looking around, he wondered what he should eat, since he wasn't that hungry he decided to just eat some fruits or something. Looking around he found an apple. He washed it and took a bite. His phone that was in his jeans pocket vibrated, making him take it out and turning it on.

Min ho was someone who barely used his phone. He didn't really have anything to do on his phone and neither was he on instagram or any other app. He only took his phone out if Chan had texted him or if there's something urgent, other than that he barely used it. He turned on his phone and saw the notification. It was actually the owner of the dance studio he would go to.

Mr.Shin:

- I have to go somewhere today so I locked up the studio. The key's under the pot. If you some by today lock it for me.

He placed his phone back on his pocket after replying with a simple 'I will'. Fininshing his apple he threw it in the trash before heading towards his room and walking to his cupboard and taking out his clothes. He was planning on heading to the dance studio but before going there he wanted to get refreshed. He went towards the bathroom, grabbing the doorknob and turning it, pushing it but it was locked. Min ho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you in there?" He asked knocking on the door, leaning in to hear if Ji sung was inside but all he heard were sounds that made it seem like Ji sung was in a rush. "J-just a min-ute". He heard the younger one's voice. He wondered how long the younger had been inside the bathroom since he had been inside the dorm for about 20 minutes and there was no sign of the younger one. Soon the bathroom door opened. Min ho met Ji sung who looked like he was placing something inside his pocket, Ji sung took a small glance at the older one. A small 'ting' was heard before Ji sung quickly walked to his room and locked himself.

Min ho looked at the younger one until he disappeared out of his sight. Shrugging off his dorm mate's weirdness because he had grown used to it. He walked inside the bathroom, locking the door. He stripped from his clothes and got refreshed. As he turned off the water and was drying his hands and face with the help of his towel. His eyes landed on the floor as he saw something. Furrowing his eyebrows, he bend down and picked up the little substance and what even got him more shocked was what was on it. Realizing what it was, he looked towards the bath room door and then back at the little thing.

He went out of the bath room, and walked towards his room but stopped outside of the room as he turned to look at Ji sung's door. His whole mind filled with one question.

"What was Ji sung doing inside the bathroom with a blade and why did it have blood on it?"

How are you liking this story by far? I would really like it if you all tell me your thoughts.

Your sad girl :<

-Lex