392. Part XVIII: Idyllic world of the nymphes

The High General of the Forest clan looked for the green thread and he saw it was leading further down the steps. He tried to touch it, but his hand passed right through the thread.

He then descended cautiously. And, when reached the third step, he carefully tried to feel the next step of the stairs with his left foot. He felt the ground. He waited and nothing happened. He then placed his right foot next his other foot on the fourth step and when he did, a torch on both sides of the passageway lit. He saw the next four steps down. He then proceeded like he had done seconds ago.

When he reached the fourth step, he heard a voice echoed through the passageway.

"Who dare goes in my domain?"

The voice seemed to belong to a chorus of female speaking in unison.

"I am Oisin, the High General of the Forest clan." Oisin began to say.

"A man." The voice replied. "A man who is good for nothing but destroy the very land they stand on." The voices became pronounced and angrier.

"Please, I mean you harm."

"THAT IS A LIE!!!" The voices screamed and it seemed that it echoed thousand of voices saying the same thing over and over again.

The High General of the Forest clan covered his ears as it pained him to hear those voice. It was like a thousand of needles were piercing into his eardrums straight in his head.

"ARGHHH!"

The High General of the Forest clan was in excruciating pain as his ears began to bleed. His head seemed like being split open as the voices resonated relentlessly. His body shook violently, and it seemed his entire body was becoming heavier as the pain inside his brain intensified.

"PLEASE... ARGHHH... HEAR ME... AHHH... OUT..." The High General of the Forest clan pleaded.

--- end of chapter ---