eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEENSAVIOUR

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
SAVIOUR

[ SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING ]

Peter hadn't shown his face since that night, luckily for them - their school won the national championship and were currently heading towards the Washington Monument

Peter hadn't shown his face since that night, luckily for them - their school won the national championship and were currently heading towards the Washington Monument. MJ, having refused to go up and in turn, so did tiana (she'd do anything to spend more time with MJ, even if it meant sitting in silence while she read a book).

Ned, having come up with some lie that Peter was sick and not feeling too good, which was why he didn't participate in the tournament that morning, nor did he leave his room. However, Rigel knew that Peter was perfectly fine, he had suspected it last night as the boy left the hotel with a duffle bag.

"Peter, are you okay?" Rigel turned as he heard Ned speaking into his phone, the boy having put his backpack onto the conveyor belt and stepping through the metal detector already. "Don't worry, it's safe! It's in my backpack - you missed the decathalong and I had to cover for you - we're at the Washington monument now, you got to-" Rigel tired his best to not pry into the other side of the conversation, even though he could.

"Peter is that you?" Liz asked, voice stern as she stole the phone from Ned's hands. "You flake. You are so lucky we won. You know, I want to be mad, but I'm more worried. Like, what is going on with you?"

"Miss, all items on the belt please," the impatient security guard said as Liz was holding up the line. She hung up the phone and did as told.

The class all entered the elevator together, getting ready for their tour, "Hey, Mr Harrison. Can I be the one to tell Peter he's expelled?" Flash asked, hopeful and slightly giddy, this having pissed of Ned, Reneá and Ethan, however Rigel was mostly annoyed knowing that Peter was probably off spider-Manning it up somewhere.

"He's sick, Flash. Grow up," he snapped at the boy who turned around ready to say a smart comment back but held back as saw Reneá standing beside him, arms crossed.