Ice Cream and Hoodie

.˚ ₍🗒₎ ꒰ 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲 ꒱ ↷

❝Ain't lactose intolerant but licorice ice cream is nasty as hell.❞

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Jaerin twisted and turned on her bed, at last releasing a stubborn huff of tiredness

Jaerin twisted and turned on her bed, at last releasing a stubborn huff of tiredness. She came home not twenty minutes ago, quickly washed up and changed to a much better clothing to sleep on. Yet here she is, unable to drift off.

It was currently around 2:12 AM, and nothing catches her eyes on the TV at this time. Netflix made her more sleepless, and Instagram ain’t going to help much either. She was hoping for a cuddle with Rawr, but just on this day, he seems to choose his own bed rather than Jaerin's.

Technically, she just can’t sleep at all.

Grumbling, “Why can’t I sleep at all!”

Jaerin snatched her phone out of the mini table, scrolling through youtube to find any music that can make her drift off. But ten seconds later, her finger was unconsciously about to click on “Learn the Alphabet with BTS”, and that immediately made her shut her phone back, messing her hair.

“Do I wanna sleep, or do I not wanna sleep!?” She sat up, feeling totally like crying.

Sitting there for a whole five minutes, Jaerin double checked her bedroom atmosphere and dark corners. Now she was sure she just saw a hand creeping towards her from one of the corners, but she couldn't dive back to her blanket. Not yet— she got to wait, and wait, and wait, until. . .

Her stomach started to grumble.

Jaerin sighs, patting her stomach, “Why didn’t you say so if you’re hungry?”

She laid back and turned her phone on again, now scrolling through her contacts. Since it will always be on the top favourite anyways, and she pressed on call right as she found the right number.