Ring Box

You and bf Tom had been together for 4 years and Tom wanted to take your relationship to a whole new level. You both loved each other and you had sex many times. You knew each other so well.
Tom's pov.
    I love Y/N. Sure she is annoying but she is the one. I love her.
    I asked her yesterday after sex if she wanted to go out tomorrow[today] and she said yes. So I decided to take to her to the London Eye so she could see London from the sky.
Y/Ns pov.
      Tom had taken me out today to the London Eye, I loved being up high, 8 wasn't afraid of the possibility that i could fall. I moved to London from Bristol a few years ago, I got a job offer as a villan from marvel and that's how I met Tom. Seeing as I had nowhere to stay, he invited me to stay with him, we started to fall in love and all that shit.
        We walked through London and found the huge frame of the London Eye. I didn't know much of London, I was still confused about where I was going but I still made it.
          We had blocked in advance so only needed to check in and the man at the counter said we could go. Tom was hopping from one foot to the other, "You ok love?" I said. It was it like him to be nervous about heights. "yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me" he said in response to my question. The good thing about Tom was that he always put other people and there needs and wishes before his own.
            We were let on and sat down, we talked for ages about life and love and things. I always got worried that tom would find someone better than me and move on without me. But he hasn't. We got to the top and talked some more, "would you stay with me forever?" Tom asked, completely out of context, but I said yes. He was the only thing it would hurt me to lose. We were sitting opposite each other and the wheel didn't seem to be moving. Tom stood up and walked over to me. He sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. "if I asked you to marry me, what would your awnser be?" he said. I loved tom and wanted to be with him forever, I said yes. I always loved him and always will. He nodded and stood in the middle of the cart thingy(I have no clue what the hell its called but just go with it) he got down on one knee and proposed to me. It was me. The person he wanted to spend his life with. I said yes almost immediately and squealed in delight. I went over and Kissed his cheek.
           This would be an amazing forever

Hey, it's me again. Hope you liked that one. The end was a bit crap but I'll live. Also, I can't deal with not being able to publish during the week so my schedule is off. I'm doing what like now
Have a nice day ♥️
~unknown author