Chapter 5, part 2

This talks about violent topics and some mature things, don't like don't read. ♡

I reached down and slowly grabbed the letter.

And something flew into my hand, a needle point dart a gold ribbon tied to it. A gold ribbon tied to it. I could feel the room start to spin around me as I pulled the dart out of my hand and dropped it on to the ground.

And everything went black as I hit the ground.

-

"Alright everyone get up!" A voice yelled as a hand collided with my face and by the sound of it many more faces, But I couldn't see anything when I opened my eyes. Nor could I move my hands. I struggled trying to get out of whatever I was in.

It turns Also out that I couldn't talk either.

"Everybody calm down, there is no need to struggle. Your all safe.... Enough." He let out a laugh. "Alright now down to business." As if it were pre planned the things that were covering up our face dropped to the floor simultaneously.

"Why am I here? Some might be asking. I wanna kill you! Some wanna yell. And some are just listening. Waiting for me to talk." He smiled. "Well for the ones that wanna kill me, your not needed."

He pressed a button on the remote and more than three dozen people fell through the floor.

All you could hear were people's screams.

My eyes widen, "anyone else wanna think that?" I and other shook our heads.

"Good!" He cheerfully said and sat down on the edge of the tall wall like structure he was sitting on.

"So for those who are wondering why you are here. It's very simple. It's for a game! Duh!" He pushed himself of the wall and did a flip in the air and landed it. Not even a second after he started walking a again.

"What kind of game you may ask well, its a little bit like kill the carrier. But with weapons, it has nothing to do with football, and you actually kill people." He smiled.

"You know everyone that just fell through the floor, Well everyone is going to be marked with a certain color suit or dress." The chairs spun around so and we faced a white screen.

"You can all read right? So read." He said and a whole list came up.

If you kill:

Red you get 10 points,
Orange you get 15 points,
Yellow you get 20 points,
Green you get 25 points,
Blue you get 40 points,
Pink you get 45 points,
Purple you get 50 points,
And Black you get 100 points.

"So you wanna get as many kills as possible, and get the most points as possible. So make sure you get a piece of that clothing" He said clapped his hands. "Every one in this room will be dressed in white in anyway and you have to like it."

"They can range to skin tight to lose, and a body suit to under wear. You'll be in groups of people but there will be let's say lace. Everyone will be dressed in a nice lace, but the leader will have gold with the lace and it will shine."

"Also on more thing, YOU CAN attack anyone in white, but without any weapon. If you do kill a white. YOU will be killed. If you hurt a white with a weapon. YOU will be hurt with that weapon ten times worse." He finished.

1. 13 lace
2. 12 fur
3. 12 fishnet
4. 13 body suit
5. 12 silk
6. 13 lingerie
7. 12 swimwear