PLEASE READ!

This book with most likely be cheesy even though Ill try to avoid it, it will most likely show up in my writing. I try to write these books with the mentality of how would these characters really react given certain circumstances. So keep in mind most the time some parts might not make sense either because I didnt know how to put it down from how it was in my head or I have two differentideas going into that chapter.

This is not my first book but I am not a professional some things may be spelled wrong or maybe I wont use the write word. I am excellent in English but this is not my 1st language but like most that say this im not going to terrible mess up words or put my sentences in a way you wont understand.

Now to get on to the rules:

DO NOT STEAL MY BOOK

So help me god if you steal my book and try to claim it as yours trust me I will find you.

NO HATE

I know some parts are going to be bad. I dont need to hear it a thousand times. Ive already tried to write two books here on wattpad but the hate gave me extreme writers block and I could never finish them.

NO HATE FOR ANY OF THE READERS

So not only do the writers get hate but ive noticed that sometimes the readers do to if they comment. If you comment and any one tries to make fun of maybe the way you said it or even that you said something at all or anything at all trust me I will not let it go unnoticed.

LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT

I might not be the best writer sometimes but votes and likes especailly comments really inspire me to write more and get better at what im doing.

RECOMMENDATIONS AND IDEAS

I NEVER decline ideas or recommendations. I honestly use a lot of the ideas my readers give to me I actually try to use them all eventually in the book. I really like to write my book as I go instead of finishing it all at once and then publish it. No thats not how I do things.

BOOK COVER

It would be amazing if people could send me book covers they make for this book since I never have time to make one. I will always give you credit of course.

I love all of my readers even if your reading the book and dont like it or even hate it. Your still reading it and that means a lot to me.

NOW TIME TO GET TO THE BOOK! 

                                                                     THIS IS VERSE!