I Love You

RECAP 

RECAP 

"Look, can we still be friends. I really want things to go back to the way they were." I really hoped we could still be friends.

"I don't want to be your friend Madeline. I want you as my woman."

Before I could react, Dylan moved closer to me and kissed me. 

I immediately pushed him back. 

"What the hell Dylan! I have a boyfriend!" Now I was upset. He knew I was already in a relationship. 

Dylan suddenly looked scared. I wondered why? I then looked back and realized why he was uneasy, Grayson stood behind me clearly furious about what he had just witnessed. 

MADELINE POV

"Get the fuck away from her unless you want me to beat you!" Grayson's stare was honestly frightening. 

Dylan didn't move. 

"I'm sorry Madeline. I…" It seemed like he was about to say something but he left. 

I walked over to Grayson and gave him a hug. His body was tense but he immediately calmed down after I touched him.

"It's alright Grayson I'm fine." I looked up at him hoping he could look into my eyes. 

He stared at Dylan as he walked away. It was almost as if Grayson wanted to see for himself that Dylan wouldn't come near me again. Although finally, he looked at me and a gentle smile formed on his face.

I felt him kiss my forehead and he wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

"We're going home." Is all he said as he held my hand and led me to his car. We got in and he drove away.  

Grayson was quiet throughout the whole ride. 
He seemed lost in thought and I desperately wondered what he could be thinking.

We finally arrived home. Grayson opened the door for us and we walked inside the mansion. He held my hand and led me upstairs. As soon as we walked inside my room he began to kiss me.