26

[the end of that week ]

"Morning" Ethan said opening the curtains as I sit up and stretch "how was your sleep" He asks me as I nod "pretty decent actually" I smile "good" He smiles "How are you" He says "Look you don't have to ask me how I am every morning" I giggle "No it's fine I want to" He says giving me a big smile.

"Ok then well I'm fine kind of upset that Matt didn't care about our break up but I need to move on you know but other then that I'm doing better than I was two days ago" I smile "How are you" I say to him "I have things I need to work on but I'm getting there" He smiles as I nod "I'm gonna have a shower so I'll be back" I say to Ethan as he nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk but to my dorm, when I reach the door I hear muffled talking sounded like more than two people, I stand on the other side trying to hear but it is almost impossible I hear a few words like "her" and "cute" but I couldn't hear anything else.

I walk into the dorm and see all the boys and Ethan "oh hi boys" I smile as they all smile "Hey Ava" they say to me all of them were sitting everywhere except for my bed which was quite respectful I must admit.

"What are you guys doing her" I smile to them "Ethan messaged us " "but" Ethan says cutting Jack off "it wasn't that urgent" Ethan nervously chuckles "you sure bro you seem you know" "I know maybe not right here" Ethan says.

The boys all stood up and huddled in a circle and started whispering to each other "can you hear us" Derek asks popping his head up as I shake my head.

"maybe it wouldn't be wise" Grayson says as the boys rise their heads "really why not though" JJ asks Grayson as I look at them "what are you guys talking about" I say confused.

"Nothing" Simon smiles as I look at Ethan who looks like a tomato "You know you guys aren't very secretive" I roll my eyes "Really" Grayson says "one of yous like a girl" I say pointing out the obvious "I don't know which one though" I say looking at each of the boys as all of them look scared "line up" I say to the boys as they line up immediately.

"Hm obedient" I smile chuckling as I walk up to Grayson "hm you seem like you'd fuck nature more than a girl" I say moving into Derek "hm you could possibly like someone" I say going to JJ "your hard to tell" I say poking his chest.

Next was Simon "you liking a girl" I say "doesn't seem out of the ordinary but it does" I say glaring at him "Jack you probably like a girl" I say moving to Ethan "you" I say lightly going back to my old ways and start admiring the strand of hair in front of his face.

I look at his lips and then his eyes "hmm" I say putting the strand of hair back in line with his other strands of hair "I believe you'd like a girl" I smile gently to him backing up "whatever just wanted to test you I actually don't know" I laugh as the boys all sigh in relief "well do you like anyone" Jack says as the boys sit down again and Ethan and Derek sit next to me.

"Hm yeah" I smile "as in like to date them" Derek says "yeah sure" I smile "but you got out of relationship" JJ says "doesn't mean I didn't like someone whilst I was in it god damn you boys are thick look the boy was cheating on me and when I knew old feelings for someone came back ok that's all you need to know" I say as Ethan looks at me "want some gum" Derek asks me "sure" I smile as he hands me the gum and I put it in my mouth.

"You guys wanna have a fancy night tonight " Jack says "what" Derek says "well let's say this we have until seven to get a partner, dress into a tux and your partner get dressed into a dress and we meet up at mine at seven and we have the most craziest night ever" Jack says.

"Wait but that's not fair we both know who ethan and ava are going with " Grayson says "oh well roll with it if they do go together they are just one step closer oh and best dressed wins" Jack says "well I'm down" JJ says "same" Ethan says as I nod.

"Well scram we can leave today since it's a holiday I'll see you all at seven" Jack says as all the boys get up and leave.

"A dress" I say "I don't have a dress or heals" I say worried as Ethan grabs my side "we can just go and get you one" He says "but like dresses are expensive I don't want to rip money out of my account" I say "I'll get it" Ethan says letting go of me "no don't do that" I say "I will just deal with it ok we have until seven" He says making me nod.

"right right I need to do makeup and get my nails done and my hair I need to do it" I say freaking out "hey hey just stop" He says standing in front of me "why are you freaking out" He asks me "well you see the last time I wore a dress was prom which was like what a year ago I'm too fat" I say "your not just relax" he says.

Continued in the next chapter...