Chap 53

"A few days later she cheated on me and I decided to break up with her because it was too much. She told all highschool that she had never cheated on me and all I wanted was to have s3x with her then leave her. But I was false. You trust me right?"

A/N: no hate against all the person in this fanfic, I love all of them, that's why I decided to write about them. Spread love no hate :)

I didn't reply not knowing what to answer. I was so upset about the fact that Avani was like that. I had never thought she would be like that. Never.

Payton was about talk again when Avani appeared from no where. "Maddison can I talk to you please" she said as she looked at me.

Even tho what Avani have done to payton didn't please me I couldn't be mad at her, it wasn't my business. I nodded and Payton left us making his way to the hotel.

"Hm I don't even know where should i start. I guess Payton told you everything? Am I wrong?" She said as she grabbed her neck.

I knew what she meant a but I wanted to hear it from his mouth. "What do you mean by everything?" I asked looking at my shoes.

"That I cheated on him and acted as he used me for his pleasure" she replied looking down. I instantly looked up and replied "so it was true?". I ont know why but I had hoped it was false.

"Wait a da.mn minute. You don't believe him?" Avani said looking up to face me. Caught. "It's not what I meant I-" I started to talk but Avani cut me and said "you're right. You shouldn't believe him. You know what, ima tell you my version. After my explanation believe who you want." She said as she grabbed her neck again. "When payton and I used to dat he cheated on me-"

I gasped at her words. It was false right ? Did I just hear that Payton jay moormeier has cheated on Avani? "You're kidding me right?"

"Lemme finish please" avant coldly said. "At this moment he knew that I was cheating on him and I knew that he was cheating on me too. But one day I got tired of this toxic relationship where we all both cheated on each other and decided that I'd stop cheating on him. I know it's a lot of cheating" she jokingly added. "Anyway, when I stopped cheating on him he didn't stop. I asked him to stop but he didn't want. A few days after our thing happened, he broke up with me and told me that he had never loved me"

I was totally lost, upset, out of me. Was it true? Who was I supposed to trust? What if Avani's version is the real one, does this mean that Payton is really a play as I thought?

Short chapter sorry love. Also little reminder: English is not my main language so please be kind :)