The Break-up over summer explanation

Harry Pov

I got my inheritance a few days before Ginny Weasly decided she couldn't be married to a freak. It was the day that i had gone to Gringotts and I hadn't told her about anything.

At this point even i don't want to even know what I am. I mean i was so scared to find something bad all i did when i got there was draw blood from my hand to get the results on paper and then i was told that i had many vaults and Lordships that need to be claimed; so i claimed them. 

It's been so hard for me ever since; I mean obviously......I've also changed. After the git left me I realised that she never loved me and that she was only a gold digger. I also told myself that nobody knew the real me and that I was not even meant to be in Gryfindoor. This was my first heartbreak, but i'm actually happy the horrid goat left because I can finally show my true colours because honestly I loved the girl, I did but it was only to some extent. Speaking of my true colours..... i changed my look, you know I'd always liked the idea of wearing leather and silk.

I'm going back to Hogwarts in a few days; I already have everything I need so i won't be late for the train and I'm not yet worried what Ron and Hermione will think, because they are prefects and are going to sit in the prefects compartment

I'm going back to Hogwarts in a few days; I already have everything I need so i won't be late for the train and I'm not yet worried what Ron and Hermione will think, because they are prefects and are going to sit in the prefects compartment. This year things are definetly going to be different. All these years I've pretended that I liked Dumble-duche, but I can finally show my independence, I mean c'mon I'm turning 17 for bloody hell's sake! 

Time-skip 

I'm about to apparate to King's Crown and today I'd like to say that i'm excited. I mean I got a piercing on my right ear yesterday and I'm wearing a black leather jacket, a green silk shirt, black ripped jeans and my sneakers; I love the outfit (who wouldn't). Anyway of to King's Cross.