New Year's Craving!

Hello, my ArShian family...Just stopping by to wish you all a very happy new year, belated one. 😉Time is elapsing around us in my eyes but we all are still standing at the spot where we all got connected. Some left, some got quarantined, and some just too shy to be seen yet they are all among us. Trust me they all are with different layouts and names. I am too stubborn to change, oh well. It defines me well.😉🤗💖👍🍺 Good or not, I don't know at all. If you are stopping by, My best wishes for the next year. I hope, you all have a good one. 

Cheers 🍻🥂 

"Don't you dare show me your face all day long, understood!"

These words have been ringing in her ears since this morning. She couldn't eat properly; she couldn't take a nap properly or talk to anyone in a good mood. Simply, she couldn't concentrate on her little world just because Arnav yelled at her. She was merely mad at Arnavji. He brought the whole office at home; he was cranky; he was bossy; he was just too arrogant and haughty.

"LaadGovernor, Tandoor ke andar" [ Laad Governor, always angry like fire]

Muttering all sorts of things under the siege of this unknown war, she roamed everywhere in the mansion, but no one had the time for her blabbering.

She tried to hide in the storeroom to cool herself down, but little she knew that she was disturbing little Tom and his crew in their celebration of new year's eve. First, she got scared, but then she apologized for seeing the resistance from them. She didn't realize she was sitting at the top of the boxes.