⭕ it all began -

Taehyung, a poor man, working on a café owned by his friend.

He lived on a rundown apartment. His friend's offered him money so that he could get a better apartment but taehyung decided not to and live that collage meal, cup noodles.

Taehyung has only one job though he wanted two to make things faster and he meant that because he needs to pay up or he'll be homeless.

He tries his best.

" for fucks sake ! " he groans and slams his refrigerator shut. He rolled his eyes and lazily plopped on the dirty white couch,looking up at the white ceiling and thinking what his had become.

He intensely rubs his face with his big hands groaning.

He got up,put on his white hoodie and with his black sweatpants and black slippers he left his apartment longing for a good meal tonight.

We walked down the streets to a convenience store, 7-11. He got in and the bell rung as he pushed the door open. It didn't get any attention except that lady behind the counter saying " good evening, sir " in a cheerful tone with her makeup punched face.

Taehyung had always wondered why they have to put that much makeup on their faces, he shrugged it off as soon as he saw some banana milk, instant noodles and cooked rice.

He felt his drool run down his chin.

He got two instant noodles, two banana milk and one cooked rice.

Oh, how he was spending money without thinking twice. It had become a habit.

He payed for his items and got out the convenience store with a big smile on his handsome face though unlucky Kim taehyung was hit by karma when rain began to pour down.

He was speechless.

Taehyung just calmed himself down.
Despite his hands clutching onto a fist.

Taehyung didn't wait around for long and ran back to the apartment with his plastic bag.

He got to the apartment wet.

As he was about to turn the door knob he heard a quiet whimper from behind him.

He looked behind him and saw no one.

He sighs.

"H-Here ... " a voice says meekly. Taehyung looked down and saw a rabbit ? Human ? Rabbit ears ? Cosplayer kid ?

Taehyung chuckles and knelt down to thing's level. He smiled.

" what's your name and how did you end up here ? " taehyung asked patting the thing's fluffy brown hair.

" c-can you please let me in ? " the things says still in that quiet tone. Taehyung nodded his head and picked the boy and opened the door.

He got in and locked the door behind him putting the boy down.

He looked up at taehyung.

" m-my name is Jeongguk and I'm a bunny hybrid...that's what they think I am... " Jeongguk says his ears flopping down covering his bunny face.

" woah never thought a four year old could a speak a whole sentence... " taehyung says. He places the plastic bag down and began to take out the instant cup Noodles,banana milk and cooked rice.

" because I'm not a kid, I may look like one but I'm twenty years old. " jeongguk was a bit offended and taehyung scoffed.

" oh? Is that so ? " taehyung asks obviously teasing. He crossed his arms, leaning his bottom on the wooden chair behind him with a smug look on his face.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

" listen. " jeongguk walks to the chair. He tried to climb up the wooden chair and successfully climbed it. Sitting down, looking at taehyung with an angry look.

" I was kidnapped two years ago by some mad scientist who did experiments on me, he injected weird things to me. It gave me bunny ears and tail, made me look like a four year old , and made me able to get pregnant. I don't know what the hell he wants but I manage to find your place."

" so..what you're saying is..."

" yes, I'm a male bunny hybrid that can get pregnant. "

" no...I'm now a bunny sitter ? "