This is me lol

So I have been known as the skater girl though out my whole life, I always had a skateboard with me like it was an extension of my arm. It's mostly because of how I feel when I ride. I feel free, I don't need to depend on anyone and the speed makes me feel powerful. 

It just feels right.

As for my appearance, it's not much. I prefer wearing baggy, oversized comfy clothes. The tightest thing on my body would be the anklet that my mother gave me when I was 10, right before she passed away.

As I got older my father got more aggressive, I still didn't know why she had died but that didn't stop him from blaming it on me. He put me to work for his company straight away when she died. Mostly sorting money, files and Black packages, nothing out of the ordinary. It took me until I was 16 to realise what he was, I moved out at 17. Not that he cared.

It's been a year and I'm living by myself, on the opposite side of the city peacefully. To bring you up to speed on my tattoo addiction, that started when I was around 13, mostly done by myself with needles dipped in ink. Those didn't turn out too good so I got them covered up, especially the one on my arse... I can't explain that one...lol.

I got my first professional one done at the age of 15 by one of my dad's friends. He was much kinder than my father, I learnt a lot about my mother from him. The first tattoo I got was a small flower over my heart, the flower is a lily. My mothers favourite.

As for the rest of my tattoos, they vary, but most of them relate to the most beautiful woman in the world. My mother.